Status
Not open for further replies.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Howdy! :)

I need a little help, please! I heard from another customer that you have the same product as one that is making a lot of headlines right now. um, a small sized PV unit that is reported to be superior in longevity and performance.

I had planned on buying this from the other vendor, but the price tag is quite steep. Anyhoo, if the rumors are correct, I'd much rather purchase from Liberty Flights (at a more reasonable price too!!)

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Perhaps a link to the product? Or item/name?

Thanks!!

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Are you talking about the Riva 510?
Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Riva 510

A Riva 901?
Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Riva 901

An eGO?
Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Joye eGo

a 510?
Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Joye 510

These are all clearly listed on the website found here:
E-Liquid and Electronic Cigarette Shop - Category Listings

If this does not help, you are going to need to give me another clue - or something - anything.
Is it a 510, 901, 808, 306?
Manufacturer name?
Is it a mod?

?????

Paula

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
lol... Thanks for trying to help me Paula!
(I'm not sure how kosher it is to mention other vendors)

It's not a Riva or Ego.. smaller than that. More like the size of a 510, I suppose. I believe it's a carto/batt type combo and the hype on the other 'brand' is quite big. They are suppose to last longer than the typical 510/808 battery, it has a cool PCC, and pricey.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Ehem, L'bug, I suggest you visit the "other vendor's" subforum and check the rather alarming threads about burning, foul taste, out-of-stock problems and the management missing in action for quite some time.

If we're thinking about the same PV, I don't recommend it, yet. I was one of the reviewers and tested the batteries, cartos and the cool PCC myself very thoroughly. Maybe in the future, but most certainly not now.

Feel free to PM me if you have more questions.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hi Paula,

I only think that I know...
images

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
(lol! Oops. That you did!)

Hey Ty!!. Yes, long time...wow.. I think you were one of my first pifs! How are you??

Thanks Katya. :) I will go read and see. I had read something and pmed with one of their customers. She sent me here. Said that LF had the same item at a much better price.. But if the jury is still out, I guess I can wait a bit.

Thanks for trying to help PJ!

Sent from my pod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread