Help for beginners trying to decide between Cigalikes and eGo based kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbojar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Largo, Florida
Since we can't post in the New Member's Forum I hope this will still reach most. I understand most everyone here is already a vaper but this article, Beginner's Guide to Vaping could be useful for anyone you know who may be considering quitting tobacco for e-cigs and is trying to decide what to start with. It is specifically for comparing cigalikes and eGo.

Griff.J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
ON Canada
*DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY* Cigalikes are a total waste of money, crappy, unsatifying blegh... Start with an eGo-C Twist with a Kanger EVOD or something similar. You're doing your wallet a big favour by avoiding the cigalikes. I wasted over 200 dollars before I found out about eGo style batteries. I wanted the "Real thing" experience with small little sticks that looked like cigarettes, but you're not going to get the real thing experience. Quitting smoking is quitting smoking, vaping is a different experience and you need to adjust to the differences. Once I got my eGo setup in May of last year I never had the urge or picked up another cigarette since.

amp79423

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
Lubbock, TX, USA
Wish I had seen an article like that before buying a few njoy kings. However, if someone insists on a cigalike, I always recommend the joyetech eroll. 3.7v battery, puts out vapor comparable to the typical beginner ego/evod setup and is pretty simple to use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

keonee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
USA

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Nice write up, Ggobar!~

*DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY* Cigalikes are a total waste of money, crappy, unsatifying blegh..
Don't even bother with cig a likes. Basically just throw your money in the trash lol.
Cigalikes are a waste of time.

You guys seem to dismiss anything mini out of hand. Many would disagree.

I've been vaping since July 2012, and I love some of the cigalikes, though I have owned provaris, egos, reos, zmaxes, etc. The eRoll rocks and gives a great vape, so do some of the other cig-a-likes.

I guess that is why the eRoll topic on ECF is 82 pages and counting:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/joyetech-eroll-mini/340059-joyetech-eroll.html

And so is the 35 page topic on what liquids go best in the eRoll:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...406230-what-juices-do-you-use-your-eroll.html

As a matter of fact, the eRoll mini has it's own forum area, and it's hopping':
Joyetech eRoll *Mini*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread