Help for noob with Halo Southern Classic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppy6789

Nov 17, 2013
Picayune, MS
Hey everyone... I'm new to the DIY side of things and need some serious help. I'm able to mix some pretty decent recipe mixtures from basic flavoring and the recipes that have been given here for some of the more complex flavoring have been right on spot. I can't say enough about all help I've gotten from some of the seniors here and how much I appreciate everything that everyone here has contributed.

But, I need some assistance with trying to clone Halo's Southern Classic. I absolutely love this flavor and can vape it all day long. But, I can not figure out how to recreate it. I've tried two batches so far and both have come out like crap! I usually go with a 75/25 PG/VG mixture for most of my liquids, and for this one, I've tried a couple of different percentages of the following:
- RY4
- Madagascar Vanilla
- Cloves
- Citrus
- Honey

I'm always careful to let my steep for at least a couple of days before I even attempt to vape it. But, no matter what I've tried, it just comes out smelling (and tasting) like cough syrup!

I have searched and searched around for a better recipe, but there just isn't anything out there!

Can anyone please give me a hand with this?

Thanks in advance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread