Help identify my tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodykills

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Mt.Carmel, Ill
Hey guys, sounds stupid but i bought a cartomizer a couple days ago at a local shop thinking it was a Kanger T2, i didnt even bother asking what it was, and i threw away the wrapper. Problem is i dont know what this things called! Its just like a Kanger T2, but better! The cartomizer inside the tank actually reads the resistance (1.8ohm) and it has 4 threads coming out of the top instead of the rubber "cone" Kangers have at the top. Anyways enough blabbering, here's a pic.
Photo 1.jpg

You can see the wick i was talking about at the top, only its translucent because its saturated in liquid.

Last edited:

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
My stardust only goes to 1.6ml ... my Kanger goes to 2.4ml.

With that broad metal ring up top, that looks EXACTLY like my Kanger T2.

Ive got Kanger T2 with short wick, long wick and my last order had the "broader" metal ring up top with a cap on the tip. Version 3?

BumbleBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
SouthEastern PA, USA
Ive got Kanger T2 with short wick, long wick and my last order had the "broader" metal ring up top with a cap on the tip. Version 3?

I don't know. I thought the T3's were bottom coils, both mine are top coils. Both had the short wicks in them, and I bought the "long" wicks to try ("long" still being short by any standard, but longerr than the stub wicks that came with them.) Oddly enough, I found I prefer the short / stub wicks.

EDIT: The T3's are bottom coils.

Capture.JPG

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
Not a very good picture taker, but wanted to see if i could do this.
Their all Kanger T2. The one on the left is the first one of two i bought with short wicks from Vapingme.
The middle one is the long wick version from Stormy's.
The one on the right is from my last order from Vapingme. Note the cap on the tip and the broader metal ring at the top.

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
Hey guys, sounds stupid but i bought a cartomizer a couple days ago at a local shop thinking it was a Kanger T2, i didnt even bother asking what it was, and i threw away the wrapper. Problem is i dont know what this things called! Its just like a Kanger T2, but better! The cartomizer inside the tank actually reads the resistance (1.8ohm) and it has 4 threads coming out of the top instead of the rubber "cone" Kangers have at the top. Anyways enough blabbering, here's a pic.
View attachment 150917

You can see the wick i was talking about at the top, only its translucent because its saturated in liquid.

OK, Vision VT Ego Clearomizer
Vision now has a copy of the Kanger T2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread