Help! i'm sick and tired of experimentation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

estaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
New York, NY
Simple and nice but slightly expensive to me would be the Vapor4Life, vaporzeus !! runs more power than the standard cig like setup (ie, volt, blu, halo etc etc) and holds considerable liquid in their smileomizer and still relatively light and stealth since it looks like a cigar if you choose the brown colour.
it's super pricey!! i don't think i'd spend that much on a battery, but the auto dial a volt really intrigues me and was recommended as well.

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
it's super pricey!! i don't think i'd spend that much on a battery, but the auto dial a volt really intrigues me and was recommended as well.

Do you know if that dial a volt is a kr808 thread? It does not look like a 510/ego to me. These are all over the place, and out of stock at most for some reason

Auto eGo-T 650mAh Battery (Black) [EGO650AUTOBAT] - $14.99 :

If youre stuck on auto its got a lot more power than your run of the mill cigalike. There is also the 520 cigalike out there now, which is the 510 with a higher mah rating.

Joye 510 & XL 520 Manual & Auto Batteries | Joye_510_520 Batteries

estaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
New York, NY
Do you know if that dial a volt is a kr808 thread? It does not look like a 510/ego to me. These are all over the place, and out of stock at most for some reason

Auto eGo-T 650mAh Battery (Black) [EGO650AUTOBAT] - $14.99 :

If youre stuck on auto its got a lot more power than your run of the mill cigalike. There is also the 520 cigalike out there now, which is the 510 with a higher mah rating.

Joye 510 & XL 520 Manual & Auto Batteries | Joye_510_520 Batteries
the auto ego looks super interesting!
i've been using 808 threaded batteries for my smaller batteries anyway so i have all these unused clearos i can use with them. the 510 xl - is it going to perform the same as a volt xl?

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
the auto ego looks super interesting!
i've been using 808 threaded batteries for my smaller batteries anyway so i have all these unused clearos i can use with them. the 510 xl - is it going to perform the same as a volt xl?

They would probably be comparable with the volt having a longer battery life. Its just cigalike sized rather than larger like the volt is. I kind of want an auto ego for my EVODs since they are very leak proof. My autos usually only lasted a month or two before the little bits of juice getting down into them would make them sticky. The dial a volt auto may be really nice for you if you use 808s since you can fine tune the voltage to hit the sweet spot. My kr808 clearos are Kanger Esmarts, they do work really well(better than any other 808 clearo ive tried). I definitely get more vapor with my protank or evods though. Ive used T2s and CE clearos and feel like the evod really blows them out of the water, and im sure me picking 1.8ohm helped as the batts i use them on are standard ego 650s with no VV

estaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
New York, NY
They would probably be comparable with the volt having a longer battery life. Its just cigalike sized rather than larger like the volt is. I kind of want an auto ego for my EVODs since they are very leak proof. My autos usually only lasted a month or two before the little bits of juice getting down into them would make them sticky. The dial a volt auto may be really nice for you if you use 808s since you can fine tune the voltage to hit the sweet spot. My kr808 clearos are Kanger Esmarts, they do work really well(better than any other 808 clearo ive tried). I definitely get more vapor with my protank or evods though. Ive used T2s and CE clearos and feel like the evod really blows them out of the water, and im sure me picking 1.8ohm helped as the batts i use them on are standard ego 650s with no VV

from a quick google and ecf search, looks like evods are getting better reviews than the vivi nova! and they hold less juice, which i don't mind at all, since i like variety.

otiose

Apr 15, 2013
Malaysia
the current tube PV for most standard user seems to be a pairing of 1) variable volt (like ego twist, vv spinner, dial a volt) + 2) carto / cartotank / clearomizer (current top are vivi nova, iclear30, evod and kanger protank). I move away from the mini which the performance to me is just no good enough (i was previously using smokeless image product - having the volt and volt x2 battery - tried their nano clearomizer, ce3 and carto)

- i am currently using an ego twist + cartotank (LR boge+smoktech dct)/kanger protank. its been great, the only downside to me is the look is not as stealth as I would like it to be. but I have no issue with leaking or whatsoever (you need to learn and understand the top system).

If $ is not an issue, vaporzeus is one setup that seems to be a good choice if it was up to me because 1) looks like a cigar for stealth 2) performance @ 5v which is better than my twist 3) high capacity carto for less refilling (you need to learn how to use this properly or not you will complain the hell out out of it)

if you got more money and not interested in tube PV but box PV - reo mod are highly popular and their fanboy swear the ease of use.

estaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
New York, NY
hi guys! just wanted to update you since you've all been so helpful and i have made some progress thanks to you! in the interim, my 380 mah kanger auto 808's miraculously started functioning unbelievably well using some new m3's and ce3's...so they've been a good standin. i have not had even one stinky..and today i just ordered the mini vivi nova and the kanger esmart clearos which are supposed to be really good (we'll see - been there done that..but i'm going to fall for the hype and hopefully not be disappointed). i am waiting for the release of the auto si spinner..which sounds good as well. if not, will order either an echo or ego auto. also planning on ordering an evod and maybe a protank (though it's pretty expensive!)

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan
For a small automatic this might be just what you're looking for. They use a LiPo battery cell, so they have way more punch than you would expect from such a small device.
Comes in two sizes
ElectronicStix.Com · SD KeyRing by Trog

i would 2nd that about the SD. mine came in today(marlboro flavored) and it has been stellar. the tobacco flavored cart that came with it actually was pretty good. i smoked reds for the past 25 years, and was impressed with the flavor. loaded up a 1.7 xl carto with some v4l wow cinnamon banana for some stealth vapes at work, and this lil thing just rocks.the slightest pull on the carto sparks up the batt and gets things cooking nice.
i usually have my mini ego with at work, but occasionally i would get the phantom firing in my pocket if i forgot to turn it off. not so with the SD. it really is a fantastic little device...

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
but then i can't use the amazing variety of juices that i have. i'm impressed by the pricing though. have you tried them? are they good? if so, can rec them to the friends looking to try an ecig

I have. Just gave rest of my flings and my wc3 kit to my mom, but im planning on buying another 10pk as backup/travel/stealth.
Im thinking of getting minis tho. Super product and i like having one in my laptop bag as a "just incase" and a few weeks ago i had cold and couldnt taste most of my juice, so i picked up my cin fling and wc with menthol cart for a day or so.
Im on spinners now and plotting first mod, but i think ill always carry a backup disposable jic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread