help me find a new juice vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve25

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
texas
ok, so here goes, i need a new juice vendor, im ready to order a lot of juice, i hate samplers, cause if i love it, im stuck with 3 ml's for 4 days while more comes in. i have some ecto plasma from juice vapor, i love the stuff, but needs more sweetness, i talked to JV they said they wont sweeten it up for me, so that kills that order. love TV might just use them, and FSUSA is out of the question, i have not had a single juice from them that i enjoyed, and the last time i ordered from there, there was a huge shipping debacle that caused my juice to take over a week to get here. first impressions are everything to me. i need somewhere that has in your FACE flavor, sweetness, sweet is huge for me. Ms T's bakers is awesome, but her wait times are too long for me, just can't do it, so cmon, give me your best, like i said, i want some in your face flavors.

oh yeah, no tobacco flavors, cant do it.

Tootles

Aug 4, 2011
Casselberry, FL
Hey ScubaSteve!! I am fairly new, however, have already spent lots of dollars finding that right juice and finally I did it! Velvet Vapors is the answer! Kat is great; I deal mainly in email and she gets right back to me. Once I place an order, I receive it within three days. I tried and tried to find something that would make me put down the analogs. You know, you have to find the right flavor/hit to make it happen. Well, Kat sure helped with that. Her flavors are great - some I tried were too sweet for me (so you would like them), but her mints are outstanding and I ended up mixing her peppermint with two other flavors so I have a daytime vape and an evening vape (chocolate mint). I do not think you will be disappointed. I wish someone had told me about her when I began my search. Good luck to you!

scubasteve25

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
texas
Kick Bass Vapor is open tomorrow at 8 eastern. Get some Joosey Fruit double flavor. Gummie worms and fruit stripe gum are also yummy. Prices are great.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
im gonna see if i can get some from him, i here great things, im just a little aprehensive, i heard tons of great things about FSUSA and their juices were a waste for me.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Juices are so much individual preference that I'm hesitant to recommend a vendor to you. Some juices are taste dependent on the hardware you vape them in. Boge Cartos are a good all around vape with most anything. A 306 atty with a drip tip also brings out the taste in my juices. A standard 510 or Ego with a polyfill cart just does nothing for me anymore. The Ego-T tank is a pretty good vapor and taste producer.

I just wonder if you have tried some of those juices in different atomizers. You might find that some you didn't like work much better in a different piece of hardware. It might help if you tell us what ecig configuration you use.

Another good practice is to ask the juice vendor what their favorite hardware is. They tend to tweak the recipes to taste good in whatever they use. Don at Backwoods Brew told us one day that he uses a Cisco 306 atty with a drip tip. His juices in that hardware are great ... not quite as good in a standard 510 atty.

Last edited:

scubasteve25

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
texas
Juices are so much individual preference that I'm hesitant to recommend a vendor to you. Some juices are taste dependent on the hardware you vape them in. Boge Cartos are a good all around vape with most anything. A 306 atty with a drip tip also brings out the taste in my juices. A standard 510 or Ego with a polyfill cart just does nothing for me anymore. The Ego-T tank is a pretty good vapor and taste producer.

I just wonder if you have tried some of those juices in different atomizers. You might find that some you didn't like work much better in a different piece of hardware. It might help if you tell us what ecig configuration you use.
i have attys/cartos in varying ohms and types, also i vape on a provari, so while im vapeing, i genrealy tune the voltage up/down depending

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I tend to use Awesome Vapor and BWB. Awesome Vapor sells only 100pg in house, but they also carry Vaperite 100%vg in organic juices. I've tried a couple of the organic juices, but they were SO flavorful that they were too much for me. The Vaperite toffee just surrounds your head in a cloud it's so flavorful.

Electronic Cigarettes & Accessories | Awesome Vapor

You might look at the organic juices by Todd at Vaperite on Awesome Vapor's web site. if you like strongly flavored juices, you might find one you like. Almost all Todd's flavors have 5 star ratings. I stand corrected, they have organic now in PG and VG.

http://www.awesomevapor.com/ORGANIC-eLIQUID-VG-and-PG_c_14.html

BTW, Arno at AV ships the same day. I get mine the next day every time, but I'm only 100 miles away from him.

Last edited:

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
Sweet is what you want? Here ya go, and you're welcome :D

vapealiciousjuice.com

I personally would recommend some Vape Heaven, if you like it REALLY sweet ;)

My favs are AG's Dream, Blueberries and Cream, and Gooey Butter cake :thumbs:

You beat me to it Levitas! :laugh:

I agree completely, there are MANY in-your-face and sweet flavors from Vape-a-licious Juice! My favorites are Vape Heaven, Razzle Dazzle Berry, Dead Bears, and Peach Bellini Tea. Gooey Butter Cake and AG's Dream are also great :vapor:

I order my juice in 70PG/30VG and I get a LOT of flavor, but her 50/50 is still packed with flavor!

lynleestar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana
wow, you guys both beat me to it~!!!

You beat me to it Levitas! :laugh:

I agree completely, there are MANY in-your-face and sweet flavors from Vape-a-licious Juice! My favorites are Vape Heaven, Razzle Dazzle Berry, Dead Bears, and Peach Bellini Tea. Gooey Butter Cake and AG's Dream are also great :vapor:

I order my juice in 70PG/30VG and I get a LOT of flavor, but her 50/50 is still packed with flavor!

Southernbelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
Louisiana
I'll put another kudos in for Vapealicious. AGs Dream and Gooey Butter Cake, even at 50/50 outshine all else. I've tried others sweets, and the sugar blocks any other flavors, and can leave a nasty aftertaste, but this stuff is nothing short of amazing. I too demand in your face flavors, so thanks for starting this thread.
I also recommend Velvet Vapors. Just about everything I've gotten from them is great. Their website is very informative on how they make their juices -- mostly all natural, some kosher and organic. Velvet does describe them!

I haven't had had a bad or even so-so juice yet from AVE or RAWR (i do zero menthol in the RAWR stuff cause it comes with it). I'm addicted to these two vendors. I may have to up it from 30ml bottles to 60ml next order!! LOL

I order from these 2 vendors as well. Great Liquid and I always carry them on me at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread