The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Help me with my carto tank....

Discussion in 'Tank Issues' started by KICK_MY_BOLT, Feb 19, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KICK_MY_BOLT

KICK_MY_BOLT Full Member

Feb 18, 2013
    Mobile, AL
    I'm having a lot of trouble with one of my carto tanks. I don't know if its the tank or the carto. It keeps flooding. I have the vamo so when it floods ill take the tank off and clean it and lightly blow to make sure there's no juice in the center. There will also be juice in the drip cup of my pv and in the center of it. After i clean it up and put the tank back on it will be fine for about 3 or 4 drags but it floods again. its getting very aggravating. Can anyone tell me what I can do to fix it or if I'm doing something wrong?

2. RayN

RayN Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2012
    Texas
    It's most likely the cartomizer. You didn't say how long you've been using it, but cartos do tend to flood more often when they start to go bad. It could also be the size of the punched hole or the pg/vg ratio you use. If you have a tank that isn't properly sealed (leaking air into the tank) this can also cause flooding.

3. netperx

netperx Full Member Verified Member

Feb 18, 2013
    United States
    I get this problem too. Yes, a cartomizer change usually fixes it.

4. White Rabbit

White Rabbit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The problem I had was with a Mom and Pop Vapors tank. Numerous cartos worked fine in other tanks but not theirs. Finally I found the answer, the fill plug was not sealing and the tank was loosing vacuum. I cut out a small washer from one of my "condoms", punched a tiny hole for the fill plug, and now it works just fine. Like Ray N said, vacuum leaks will cause cartos to flood, not necessarily the punched hole or slotting. Just my experience and :2c: worth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.