Help need super smooth smoke juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obstinatus

Verified Member
Oct 25, 2008
Lenexa, Kansas USA
Hi all,

I'm looking for a smooth smoke juice with no throat hit. Just as an example my wife and I really enjoyed Johnson Creeks old recipe (FYI we haven't had any Atomizer issues) but the new recipe is a bit on the harsh side and comes with a tingle on the tongue that we aren't really digging.

What smoke juices have you tried that are super smooth. We are running out of our smooth stash and need to find a smooth supplier pretty quick.

Mainly we are looking for a smoke juice that you can't tell when your inhaling. Yummy flavors are nice, but I've already stocked up on Bickford flavorings so it isn't really a necessity.

Any assistance from the veteran esmokers would be appreciated.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Sorry, I don't know much about brands other than Janty, Freesmoke and Wicked. Freesmoke is the only smooth one I've found.

I use Wicked 36mg in my diy mixes, it's quite harsh neat but it can be diluted by over half and still rate as high nic. It doesn't taste harsh to me after heavy diluting.

Freesmoke and ecig.com sell flavourless juice. I would not recommend ecig.com, there's no knowing what's in that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread