Help no flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

irehc77

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
Northern Michigan
I need help with a question. I am a newbie been vaping almost 1 month now and no analogs in that time. I am using an eGo C with a vision clearomizer and a Reo Grand with a Cisco LR 2.0 atty. I am having trouble with taste. I am getting lots of vapor and I pretty much chain vape. I do not believe it is my set ups. I think it is my taste buds. I have read it takes awhile esp after smoking 2 pks a day for the last 36 yrs. Seems like when I start vaping in the mornings I have flavor but then it is like I have no flavor as the day progresses vaping. I have heard to swith your juices up to vape different flavors throughout the day which I have been doing. Seems the only flavor of all the liquids I have that I can taste is the Cinnacide. The others (mainly tobacco, Bobba's etc) after vaping a little while I just loose flavor. This happens mid morning and continues the rest of the day.
Maybe I am just vaping way to much? If it is my taste buds from smoking how long does it take? Been a month now and thought it would be improving. Sometimes just seems like I am vaping air.
Can anyone help? Make me understand?
Thanks everyone!

DirteeD

Mar 18, 2013
Detroit

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Make sure you drinking plenty of water. VG and PG are hygroscopic meaning they trap the moisture in our throat, mouth and nasal passages and thus the vapor= dehydration. Realize also PG coats the mouth and nasal areas. Once per day I gargle with fresh lemon+ water. I also use a nasal rinse but that's for other issues. Sometimes sucking on a lounge will stimulate the saliva glands.
I also switch flavors, sometimes up the flavor ratio or vape a strong menthol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread