Help on where to buy the m402 Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belowme

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
Portland, OR
Hi guys,

I usually buy from Steve from puresmokers but his stock is currently help at customs and may NEVER get to him.

I just need to know if any one here knows another reliable site I can but it from I want the Pilot not the evo intellicig since there is like a 5 month wait on that also.

My crown 7 hydro atomizer has started to give up on me.

the dse901b I have are dead! I didn't charge the Batts for 5 days and they will not hold the charge anymore. and ALL my dse atomizers have also broke.

I have heard many good things about the pilot and since it is made from the EXACT factory as the evo intellicig, I don't have any problem at all getting the generic.

PLEASE someone give me a supplier that has it in stock. I have been a bad boy and went back to analogs because of all 5 of my ecigs failing at me.

thanks for ANY assistance. Also I'm in the USA so a USA supplier would be the best for me and does anyone know a place to buy e-liquid for cheaper than the average sites. thank you!!!

Harry

Belowme

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
Portland, OR
Does it have to be the 402?

well i heard great feedback on the 40 in terms of battery life and vapor production but i also know they have a 401 and a 403 which i have no idea what it is.

do you have any suggestions?

I own a kick e-cig whic i got form amazon, a supermini 86mm, the totem, the 901b (which I love bu the atomizers never last!) and a crown7 hydro

jac1599

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Oklahoma

Belowme

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
Portland, OR

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
FWIW, I'm new to this. I got my M402 from absolutely ecig. Took about 10 days from order to arrive at my door. Prices are good, shipping is $15 flat via EMS.
I haven't tried any other e-cig but I'm really lovin the 402.

I recommend absolutelyecigs too. But thats no surprise anymore. ;)

Great customer service. Super prompt replies and you are sure to get the latest stuff cos they come direct from the manufacturer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread