Help post to another member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almarma

Dec 18, 2012
Norway
Hi,

I've just registered to help another user of the forum. I've read he had the idea to slip a backup battery in his pocket and it's very dangerous if he doesn't use a box!
here is the forum link http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...355592-vamo-battery-thread-3.html#post7974706

Please, can somebody with privileges, advice him about the risk of having a battery in the pocket? I've read in another forum about a person that did it, and it exploded, because he had also his keys in the same pocket, and they made contact! It's really important to use a box! Huge batteries like 18650 can seriously harm if they explode. Even IRM batteries can!

thank you in advance

Almarma

Dec 18, 2012
Norway
Thanks folks!

I also would like to introduce myself. I'm a vaper from Spain, but living in Norway since 3 years ago. I discovered the ecigs a couple of months ago, reading a technology blog (note to myself: I should search for it and say thanks to him). I started to research this world and I have to say that it is very complex, with many kinds of devices, too much terminology and many Chinese copies of every successful product :) out there, but anyway I managed to understand it and bought an ego kit with two batteries and two stardust clearos. But right now I'm waiting for a Vamo and a Vivi Nova to reach the "pro" level after trying the Mini Vivi Nova and starting to make my own coil heads for it :2cool:. I love it more and more, and have not touched a cigarette since 2 months ago :toast:

vaping is the future of smoking!! I hope in the future, all smokers will become vapers! I'm informing all of them to try to help them too. For now, I did it with my brother and now he's worse than me :). He just bought an Evic!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread