Help: premixed.ejuice spillage and skin contact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akasha1

Jul 3, 2012
Australia
Hi I am a noob and am having a mild coronary because I had an 8ml bottle of premixed ejuice break. The mix was 4ml of 50/50 PG VG flavouring with no nicotine, 1ml of plain VvG and 3ml of 36 mg VG liquid nicotine. The bottle leaked everywhere all over a bunch of papers etc and I wanted to know if you can get sick from coming into contact with that amount of nicotine if you don't wash your hands. Please help!!

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Well im sure getting the juice on is not 100% not good, but being the nature of filling and spillage they designed this in mind. If its harmful, im sure I would have noticed as in the last month I have spilled, drank(unintentional) so much juice, probably over 30ml. Ive splattered it in my face, hands, lap. So unless you have an inherent allergy, I dont think its a problem. And yes, the nic is absorbed thru skin, just like a patch. I did feel quite a buzz a few times. Remember though I didnt have adverse reactions doesnt mean that it might not cause a problem to someone else. This just made me think though, If one has an allergy to nuts, would vaping organic nutty flavors cause problems vaping nut ingredients. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread