Help Robert .

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahilm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
New Delhi India
Hello my fellow Reonauts , and i hope you all are well today .
the reason for the heading is because i think Mr Robert from Reosmods needs some help .

I feel the man gets up in the morning and the 1st thing he does is eats about 2 pounds of sugar , after which he bathes in pure honey and then drinks about 2 gallons of honey , after which he continues to eat and drink sweet stuff through out the day .
we allll need to explain to him that such high intake of sugar and sweets can lead to Diabetes and other medical complications .

i am sure by now you all must be wondering that i am crazy ...

WELL HOW ELSE CAN A MAN BE SOOOOOOOOOOOO SWWWWWEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!! HOW HOW HOW .

Please consider this as a appreciation post from a nutty Reonaut sitting in India who is more than happy with Reomods.com and the fantastic and friendly service which is offered by Mr Robert .
I consider my self to be lucky to be a part of all you wonderful Reonauts .

wishing all of you here all the very best and thanking Mr Robert for being such a wonderful and lovely Human being .

I hope you all will pipe in with any good things that You have to say for Mr Robert and keep this thread alive to let him know how much we appreciate all that he does for us , and that too in a lovely , caring and understanding manner ... NOT TO FORGET THE SWEETNESS INVOLVED !!

warm regards
Sahil .

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Yes he is, sweet as can be with a heart of gold :wub:

reo3-1.png

whatitstrue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.
Couldn't agree more sahilm!!!! I will leave how great his mods are out of this one... But they are just fantastic!!! REOs ROCK!!! :)

Rob is definently one of a kind. I considerer his customer service, craftsmanship, willingness to help others, incredibly fast delivery times, attention to details, total prouduct support, humor, innovation, pride in his prouduct, availibility to us, work ethic, and being an all around great person is second to none.

Thank You Rob for all you do. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread