Help Robert .

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
well, ive never spoke to rob or had to have any communications with him other than on here and this speaks volumes as to the product he puts out. just knowing IF i ever needed to get ahold of him with a problem i know i could is comforting. i may call one day just to say hi,lol.
Anytime my friend :)

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
Rob is the MAN! My wife hated my vaping habits till I got a REO. Its not that she wanted me to smoke, but she kept saying "would you quit messing with your vape stuff already?" when you vape 6mls a day you fill a lot of cartomizers. I would be sitting around filling cartomizers, and she is easily annoyed. Now I just fill a bottle, grab a battery and go, and that is all due to Rob. You have made our lives better, everyday we use your mods our day is better because of you. That is quite an impact! Rob, you made me not have to fiddle with stuff, and made my wife less annoyed with me. THANK YOU!
ALSO, Rob, anytime someone needs your help, you are there. You stand behind your product. Many vendors could take a lesson from you. Sometimes I catch myself skimming through thread, but if I see a post from YOU, I immediately stop and read it. That's the kind of dude you are. People gravitate to you.

Last edited:

dragonvap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2012
Bayarea
Sahil! Great post I could not agree with you more!!! With some people when you purchase a product, you simply get what you pay for and then you are done. But Rob is a special guy. With him you get a relationship with someone who really cares and who quite simply keeps giving of himself long after you have made your purchase. He shows how much he cares for this community and it is amazing. When I see him here helping people and then I think of all of the wonderful REOs he creates it makes me wonder if the poor man ever sleeps. I have been so happy with my REO but not just because it is such a wonderful product, which it is, but also because owning one has opened up connections for me to other wonderful people (other owners) and Rob.

Thank you Rob for all that you do!!!

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Rob is the MAN! My wife hated my vaping habits till I got a REO. Its not that she wanted me to smoke, but she kept saying "would you quit messing with your vape stuff already?" when you vape 6mls a day you fill a lot of cartomizers. I would be sitting around filling cartomizers, and she is easily annoyed. Now I just fill a bottle, grab a battery and go, and that is all due to Rob. You have made our lives better, everyday we use your mods our day is better because of you. That is quite an impact! Rob, you made me not have to fiddle with stuff, and made my wife less annoyed with me. THANK YOU!
ALSO, Rob, anytime someone needs your help, you are there. You stand behind your product. Many vendors could take a lesson from you. Sometimes I catch myself skimming through thread, but if I see a post from YOU, I immediately stop and read it. That's the kind of dude you are. People gravitate to you.

It sounds like Rob's Reos saved a marriage. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread