HELP!! Sign this petition to raise awareness of ecig bans!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillinger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Mountain View, CA
bumpits.jpg

salliezoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
(Big Island) Hawaii
It stands for Bring Up My Post. It is posted to bring the thread up to the first page of its respective forum. Hope this helps and...

BUMP!!!

Yep...that answers my question. thanks! Now one more...is this "Bump" activity considered "legit" by forum:rules:... or am I going to get nailed by a moderator for doing it.

Last edited:

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Just want to let people know that this petition is still open - I kept it open past the deadline to get more signatures. We are up to 4,761 signatures. The petition site only allows petitions to run for one year, which is approaching very soon. Please put a link on your blog, Facebook page, wherever to get as many as we can before it's ended. Thanks!

Link: A Petition for the AAP, ACS, AHA, American Legacy Foundation, ALA, AMA, ASH, FDA, Public Citizen and Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids to change their policy and support the sale and use of ecigarettes as a reduced harm option for committed adult smoker

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Yes it is the same one. I've had a couple people email me about the verification code error, but I have been unable to duplicate it. I've emailed people back - including a guy 2 days ago who might be your friend - asking them to try a different browser or lower their security setting to allow cookies and let me know if it works, but no one has responded to my requests! Maybe your friend can try it and email me? Because the verification code works for me every time I test it.

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
Yes it is the same one. I've had a couple people email me about the verification code error, but I have been unable to duplicate it. I've emailed people back - including a guy 2 days ago who might be your friend - asking them to try a different browser or lower their security setting to allow cookies and let me know if it works, but no one has responded to my requests! Maybe your friend can try it and email me? Because the verification code works for me every time I test it.

I will ask him tomorrow to try different browsers. He has several browsers installed on his computer. He is computer savvy as well.

He is a former smoker (quit cold turkey 10 years ago) and he definitely supports our cause. He's another person that thought I could never quit smoking!

Thanks Kristin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread