Help! Threads on New SB are Super Tight

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDeason

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Toronto
Hi, I just got a new SB and most of my 510 attys and cartos will not thread on fully. I am able to thread a couple attys if I force them by hand but others will simply not go by hand. All these atts and cartos thread easily onto my other SB and Omega.

Should I use pliers on the attys to tighten and hopefully losen up the threads on the SB :(or what????

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
oh and I'm loving those Smoketech 6ml tanks with dual coil cartos on the SB.

Yeah, I've got several of these in 3.5 and 6 ml size. I chose to get the ones with frosted polypropylene casings instead of the clear polycarbonate. They are thicker, stronger, and more durable; also safe to use with all e-liquids. A little more expensive initially, but I'm betting they will last longer, too. Only thing better would be pyrex like the Phiniacs.

MikeDeason

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Toronto
Yep, loving the tank so far. I went with the clear just because I thought it would be easier to keep track of the juice supply. Too early to tell how long one will last but I ordered 5 tanks and a bunch of replacement cartos

On a different subject, I am looking for a pocket clip for the SB...a ring that fits around the body with a clip...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread