HELP !! What’s the best e-cig for dripping and filling your own carts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
You can drip and fill ALL E-Cigs even the cartomizers so what your asking is answered by just about any of them. What are some of your other requirements? What are you trying to replace, how much did you smoke, how often, heavy hit or light hit? Taste or vapor? There are a lot of variables to consider. The 401 taste is far superior to the 510 in my book and the 510 produces a harsher hit and more vapor than any other model. The cartomizers are nice and long lasting. It all depends on you and how you like things.

Deadcat beat me to the post there and said the same things, these are rather important. I agree with the dipping over dripping with my Dragon, I love the taste that thing gives.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
I like the KR808D-1 cartomizer for convenience, but I also like to direct drip. I ordered some 901 attys so I could direct drip on my Vapor4Life batteries, but I got impatient and ended up cutting a Greencig cart in half to drip. Wow.

The Greencig cart has an atty made of fiber glass hairs, the hairs hold about three drops direct drip perfectly. Because of the way the hairs are tied directly to the heating coil there is no area underneath the atty where fluid pools and flavors mix (as with most metal mesh attys) so you can change flavors every time without cleaning the atty.

The Greencig cart yields clouds of vapor on a V4L auto passthru (doesn't work with the V4L manuals, so watch out for that gotcha - you have to use an auto), and the design of the atty seems to keep going and going and have a long long life to boot. Plus you don't have to use a ton of fluid as with the larger attys on the large hybrids.

Anyone who tries this, note that the Greencig carts are made of a soft metal so they cut easily, and you can slip a V4L rubber "condom" or two over the Greencig cart (after cutting the sealed end off) for a nice feel and insulation from heating the chamber.

I'm sure you'll get a million opinions, but I haven't found a direct drip atty that is more convenient and consistent then an open Greencig cartomizer.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
Oh, don't worry, I vaped the cart dry before I ever opened it up! That is actually what got me curious - I noticed I could vape a Greencig cart dry without issue where the KR's seem to burn (get that yuck taste) before they actually quit producing.

I'm telling you it is worth a try. The carts are expensive compared to juice, but dirt cheap and long lasting if you think of buying them as buying a set of atomizers. Pre-filled long life atomizers.

Hi All:
What do you guys think is the best model of e-cig for dripping and filling your own carts.
I have no idea? The more I read the posts the more confused it get with all the
Different model numbers you through around LOL.
Thanks

My TW Titan 510 is so far working great and I just ordered up a Silver Bullet from Altsmoke with the 510 atty. Cant wait to get it.

Derek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread