Help with a better method? Please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowRose2007

Apr 26, 2011
Tennessee
Hello to my whole new world! I have had my ups and down with this Vapor World. I have to say I enjoy it 'WHEN" I get the juices, batteries and carto's just right! It is not as often as I wish it could be but when I do, OMG is ever so wonderful!! I really started investigating this site yesterday, I seen many of the same problems I am having. The juice mess! What happens when you get this stuff on your skin. How it can effected people with allergies. etc.... I would really like to know why I get the burning in the throat even when I know there is plenty of juice in my carto's. It doesn't happen all the time, but I want to know what I am doing wrong to get this effect? I am and will keep searching for the answers! I like most want to get every thing out of this new world I can and KNOW I need to learn a better method. Thanks so much for all the great info out there. Yellow Rose.. :vapor:
I am using the v-2 808 batteries and their electric pass through.
Blank Cartos to be filled by Kick bass vapor's 60/40
12 to 18 mg of nic...

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
When you get juice on your skin you should wash it off. The sooner the better because nicotine is absorbed through the skin. It's not going to kill you, but it could be very irritating.

Some people are allergic to either the PG or the VG, but the incidence is very low. The burning in your throat could be caused by a couple of things; your carto needs to be topped off or you could be dehydrated. Both PG and VG have a dehydrating effect, so it's important to make sure that you're drinking plenty of water.

mgaruccio

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
Ohio
Do you notice a particular time that you get the burning sensation in your throat? possibly after taking a large number of puffs in a row? it could be that even though there is juice in the cartomizer it may not be keeping up with your vaping which can cause a burnt taste/burning in your throat. Also check what juices you are seeing it with, you may have a sensitivity to PG or VG or possibly even to an ingredient in a specific flavor.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Keep your cartomizers and atty's wet. This will help with the throat burning. Drink tons of water. I vape 6-7ml a day and drink at least half a gallon of water to go with it. If I don't, I get nice leg cramps that have me hopping around making a sailor blush with what comes out my mouth. So please drink none caffeine products. If you can't stand plain water, go to wal-mart and get water mix located in the kool-aide isle. Stuff is awesome and makes water enjoyable.

As far as getting on your skin, it will irritate it the longer you leave it on you. Just wash it off but don't panic. I spilled 100mg nic juice on me once and I'm still upright and vertical.

YellowRose2007

Apr 26, 2011
Tennessee
Thanks so much! As of yesterday I am filling them babies up really good! I have also found that one carto can hold X and the next not so much! So of course I have had a mess, but learning with everyone I fill! As for the water that's a hard one as you can take me to the water hole but you can't make me drink, I do not like water much but I am drinking more liquids! I have to tell you ALL that it is such a wonderful feeling to have more friends that are willing to help me along the way! As I have been taught my whole life that you can't live life to the fullest with at them! Happy Vaping...

YellowRose2007

Apr 26, 2011
Tennessee
Thanks so much! The water part is a hard one for me because you can take me to the water hole but you can't make me drink it, But.... I am drinking a lot more liquids! I do want you ALL to know that it is such a wonderful feeling to have more friends in my life that are willing to help me along the way! As I have been taught my whole life that you can't live life to the fullest with out them!

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
Thanks so much! As of yesterday I am filling them babies up really good! I have also found that one carto can hold X and the next not so much! So of course I have had a mess, but learning with everyone I fill! As for the water that's a hard one as you can take me to the water hole but you can't make me drink, I do not like water much but I am drinking more liquids! I have to tell you ALL that it is such a wonderful feeling to have more friends that are willing to help me along the way! As I have been taught my whole life that you can't live life to the fullest with at them! Happy Vaping...

Welcome Rose.

Just glancing through the thread here, and I wouldnt worry too much about getting the juice on your skin. When I first started, I would do everything but call 911 if I got some on me, let alone got some in my mouth. Over time I've realized, unless you're especially allergic to it, it wont do anything. If you can rinse it off, great. If not, you wont be dying.

Glad you like vaping, you've made a great choice....

YellowRose2007

Apr 26, 2011
Tennessee
Yes, I am finding a particular time of the burning and now I am filling them up more and getting a better vapor and no burning! I also have found a few flavors that are burning more then others. My Best friend (Microdot) is the one that turned me on to vaping and has also taught me a little about VG and PG. She too was learning and ordered her a nice size bottle of VG and was able to pass some down to me. I took a small empty joose bottle, put a little bit of the flavor that was bothering me and mixed it with a little bit of VG and it helped me a great deal!! The flavors that was bothering me are a few of my favorites so I "had" to do something if you know what I mean!!! Thanks so much for your time and info it really made me think about it and helped me fix one of many things I am having a hard time adjusting to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread