HELP with a Phiniac Tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
You have the right size as in 35mm=standard. Did you prime the inside cap and carto with some juice? Even with priming it takes some wiggling and elbow grease to get that sucker on. It'll get easier but it is tight!

Ps. Do you have a carto fill tool? This will help keep the sharp edges of the carto from cutting into your inner cap rings. I got mine at IBCtanked for like $2.50. You can put that on to keep the carto's edges smooth while working that endcap on. Just keep working the edges of that cap down and around.

Last edited:

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You have the right size as in 35mm=standard. Did you prime the inside cap and carto with some juice? Even with priming it takes some wiggling and elbow grease to get that sucker on. It'll get easier but it is tight!

Ps. Do you have a carto fill tool? This will help keep the sharp edges of the carto from cutting into your inner cap rings. I got mine at IBCtanked for like $2.50. You can put that on to keep the carto's edges smooth while working that endcap on. Just keep working the edges of that cap down and around.

Ok, thank you! forgot I had the tank tool! Sadly this carto is leaking like a stuck pig now that I finally got it in there. I swear my luck. juice is just running out of the bottom of the cart.

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
That happens with the Phiniac, the juice running out the bottom. I don't know why. Just clean it up and it should vape like a champ! I never have to prime my carto's prior to vaping them because the Phiniac seems to do it for you. Weird. When I mentioned priming the carto in my previous post I meant the outside, sorry about the confusion I shoulda been clearer.

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
I have never had the juice run out of the carto using a Phiniac tank and I fully fill my cartos before putting them in the tank.

If it keeps leaking out the bottom it could mean you cut the oring/s trying to insert the carto. If the oring/s get damaged the tank won't seal properly and the juice will run out the bottom of the carto. That's why it's a good idea to use the tank tool when inserting cartos in a Phiniac tank.

If it does keep leaking you will need to replace the inner orings and all will be well.

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That happens with the Phiniac, the juice running out the bottom. I don't know why. Just clean it up and it should vape like a champ! I never have to prime my carto's prior to vaping them because the Phiniac seems to do it for you. Weird. When I mentioned priming the carto in my previous post I meant the outside, sorry about the confusion I shoulda been clearer.

Ahh that's what it was! I am use to my IBTanked, prime, insert, vape. I primed his first, then put it in and filled the tank. Whoops! I still can't believe I forgot I had a tank tool. Seriously??? :facepalm:

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have never had the juice run out of the carto using a Phiniac tank and I fully fill my cartos before putting them in the tank.

If it keeps leaking out the bottom it could mean you cut the oring/s trying to insert the carto. If the oring/s get damaged the tank won't seal properly and the juice will run out the bottom of the carto. That's why it's a good idea to use the tank tool when inserting cartos in a Phiniac tank.

If it does keep leaking you will need to replace the inner orings and all will be well.

It quit finally. I know i dined up an Oring on the top, the upper one got shaved a bit, but seems to be ok function wise. Vapes good too! Can't wait til he sees it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread