Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyStrick9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2012
Colorado
Hey Salley :) I've had quite a few problems with the Mega Cartos...but eventually figured out that it was mostly my fault :( The advice above is right on....if that carto dries out in the least...it will often scorch. I don't bother saving the juice....I've done it in the past and it tastes funky.

But, if you do use the syringe method, you may not get as much as Taryn Spinning, but you will salvage at least some of it. Good luck. Keep a flashlight nearby and take a look at the polyfil once in a while....it should look "swampy" or "slushy" all the time. I learned they are worth the effort if you don't mind being vigilant...have you tried the tanks yet? Just curious.

bjfgator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Nutter Fort, WV
There are apparently now a wide variety of sizes and materials available (didn't know until I looked just now after reading your post), I suspect one might actually work!

(was looking at the powder-free ones; they do appear to be hole-free)
Finger Cots

They come in Orange too. Used to use them all the time for paper counting. Keeps saliva off the pages. also saves on papercuts. Pink is a new color I've not seen before. They are creepy looking but make great prankster jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread