Help with getting into Cloud Chasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purisato

Oct 30, 2013
Vivian ,LA
So I've been vaping for a little while now , and have been enjoying it immensely. I'm currently using a vivi nova ( I rebuild them ) with a vision spinner. I'm still looking for my ADV , but enjoying all the tasty fruit flavors out there! So my question is where can I start with getting into sub-ohms and cloud chasing? I've been thinking about getting one of the kayfun Clones ( Either the 4 channel one , or the Yeahsmo one ) As far as mods go I love the way Atomo Stainless Steel Clone , but I'm not sure on what exactly would be a "good" mod for cloud chasing / sub-ohming. Also any links for beginners guides or How-to's would be amazing!

20140208_190327.jpg

ud igo-w

romanpicisan

Sep 20, 2013
Saga, Japan
So I've been vaping for a little while now , and have been enjoying it immensely. I'm currently using a vivi nova ( I rebuild them ) with a vision spinner. I'm still looking for my ADV , but enjoying all the tasty fruit flavors out there! So my question is where can I start with getting into sub-ohms and cloud chasing? I've been thinking about getting one of the Kayfun Clones ( Either the 4 channel one , or the Yeahsmo one ) As far as mods go I love the way Atomo Stainless Steel Clone , but I'm not sure on what exactly would be a "good" mod for cloud chasing / sub-ohming. Also any links for beginners guides or How-to's would be amazing!

the factory kayfun is not meant for cloud chasing, same applies with the clone. they are meant for getting the best flavor out of a juice. but having said that, there are videos everywhere showing people using kayfun blowing huge clouds. the trick is to drill larger air hole, at least to 2 mm (~5/64").

my advice would be don't go to extreme at first, maybe build coils between 0.8-1.0 ohm to test the water and getting used to sub ohming experience. and yes, make sure you are well equipped with an ohm checker and reputable imr/hybrid imr (unprotected) batteries. safety first. good luck.

I am not sure on if their is a website but it just seems that their would be somewhere but even if you build it based on the app or website (if finding one) double check it... Those black box ohm meters are .2 or .4 ohms off. I checked my current build which is 1 ohms on the box ohm meter (.8), a multi meter (1.0) and my tesla (.7). which is weird about the tesla is I had a 2ohm pre built tank on it and it reads 2ohms and sometime 2.1ohm. So all n all... I will trust a multi meter lol

happydave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
United States
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...cussion/498945-my-build-ego-octopus-mini.html

start with a build like this ^... then when your ready, do lots of research about battery safety and learn how to use a multi-meter very well. (lots of good videos online and posts on this forum)
personally i will only use IMR chemistry batteries because if they decide to explode they wont shoot a fire ball out like most other batteries.
and pick a mechanical mod, this is mostly going to be your own personal preference but don't go for the cheapest one you can find..

VIN.SIN

Feb 10, 2014
india
Hi All,

I am Planning to quit smoking and jump to e-cig.
I have seen many videos on youtube for the past 2-3 days now...

For vaping with 0.9 - 1.2 ohm which rda tank is the best??
Any experienced users please advice..

had narrowed down to
kayfun lite , ithaka ..any others suggestions please...!!!

Any suggestion regarding the mod..
looking at the videos i am thhinking of dna 20 or 30...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread