Help with this model e-cig please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two-A-T

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
St Pauls, NC USA
Hi there, it's an RN-4081, like the PeeWee and the NJOY. Carts and parts are compatible. It has a 1 year warranty (which is why it's more expensive than the peewee) and the carts are way cheaper then the NJOY carts.

-Jerimiah

Ok.. but they offer 3 different versions - "Premium", "Platinum" and the new "Jet".

Which is the RN-4081 and what are the other two??
:confused:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
All our batteries are 4081's. They all fit all the cartomizers and atomizers and cartridges we carry. The difference is purely aesthetic. But....they are NOT RN-4081's.....they are SmokeStik 4081's.

Yes...they are definately compatable with any other 4081 product. But all kidding aside...I decided to do this because I really do believe in the product and use it every day. I have tried several other 4081 batteries and found them all lacking.....short draw....obnoxious cleaning cycles and morse code safety messages.....finicky switches and poor airflow. Ours really are different.....and they don't have a 1 year warranty....they have a lifetime warranty as long as your using our cartomizers....$50 worth every 6 weeks keeps your warranty going for life. Period....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread