The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Help with this model e-cig please

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by RatPack, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RatPack

RatPack Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2009
    Cocoa FL
    I've been vaping for about two months now. My son in law was interested so I sent him some links to buy a starter kit. I vape the 401's.

Well, he went to smokestik and got this e-cig. He just ordered it. Does anyone know what model this starter kit is?

::: SmokeStik :::

Thanks all.

Terry

2. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central NY, USA
    Rat, I am moving this right over to the smokestik forum where the supplier will most likely see it and be able to answer you.

Lu

3. RatPack

RatPack Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2009
    Cocoa FL
  4. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central NY, USA
    You're welcome! I don't think a lot of members are familiar with this model so he can probably answer any questions you have.

Lu

5. jerimiah797

jerimiah797 Unregistered Supplier

Feb 6, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    Hi there, it's an RN-4081, like the PeeWee and the NJOY. Carts and parts are compatible. It has a 1 year warranty (which is why it's more expensive than the peewee) and the carts are way cheaper then the NJOY carts.

-Jerimiah

6. Two-A-T

Two-A-T Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2009
    St Pauls, NC USA
    Ok.. but they offer 3 different versions - "Premium", "Platinum" and the new "Jet".

Which is the RN-4081 and what are the other two??
    :confused:

7. Tyson

Tyson Full Member

May 27, 2009
    Seattle, WA, USA
    From what I've read, the differences are in the batteries/carts but they are all still RN-4081s.

8. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    All our batteries are 4081's. They all fit all the cartomizers and atomizers and cartridges we carry. The difference is purely aesthetic. But....they are NOT RN-4081's.....they are SmokeStik 4081's.

Yes...they are definately compatable with any other 4081 product. But all kidding aside...I decided to do this because I really do believe in the product and use it every day. I have tried several other 4081 batteries and found them all lacking.....short draw....obnoxious cleaning cycles and morse code safety messages.....finicky switches and poor airflow. Ours really are different.....and they don't have a 1 year warranty....they have a lifetime warranty as long as your using our cartomizers....$50 worth every 6 weeks keeps your warranty going for life. Period....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.