Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

holly6237

Apr 28, 2010
Las Vegas
I doubt they sent the wrong ones, each one is packaged individually with a sticker on the wrapper, so unless they have a whole batch of them mislabeled, I doubt I got the wrong ones. I don't have any way to check them out to be sure though. I already ordered some different cartos from them too, so even if these are mislabeled, they've been working for my husband so he'll use them.

Traver

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
WV
I doubt they sent the wrong ones, each one is packaged individually with a sticker on the wrapper, so unless they have a whole batch of them mislabeled, I doubt I got the wrong ones. I don't have any way to check them out to be sure though. I already ordered some different cartos from them too, so even if these are mislabeled, they've been working for my husband so he'll use them.
You can get a multimeter for about $10 at Lowes or Radioshack. It is worth having to trouble shoot cartos and batteries, It's not that unusual to get the wrong ohm cartos. It has happened to me more than once.

holly6237

Apr 28, 2010
Las Vegas
So good news, it seems the 3 ohm cartos did the trick. I tried out a few of the juices that were burning before and they seemed to work so far.

Bad news...my mod broke! AHHHHHHHH I can't win! LOL.

So the mod is off for a some TLC and I've got my little backup 3 volt until it gets back to me. Then we'll give it a real test. But it seemed to be working.

Sometimes you just have to laugh when everything just goes wrong all at once! :laugh:

holly6237

Apr 28, 2010
Las Vegas
Oh well, they will fix the mod up for me in just a few days. I know the people who make it work hard to put out a good product, but things just go wrong sometimes. :)

My husband thinks it's me. You know how some people kill watches...I kill ecigs. haha! I told him to watch it or I'll put that theory to the test with his GG that he LOVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread