Hey Everyone!! (just a lil intro)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMonth

Sep 24, 2014
Barton NY USA
So after winding up at this forum multiple times (can always find answers to my questions!) I decided to just take the plunge and register!!

A little bit about me :

I have once again given analogs the boot, and have taken to vaping. I've been vaping on and off since 2010. I started out with the original Volcano cig-a-like from Volcano (which they don't make anymore.) I then went to the Magma, and now currently I vape on an inferno with Volcano's BCT tube tank. (If you can't tell I like Volcano products!) I'm looking to get a Lavatube 2.5 soon. I think once I do i'm going to try out a Kanger tank or two. I've heard so many awesome things about them, and I prefer the look of the Kanger tanks with the Lavatube rather then the BCT tank from volcano.

As far as e-juice goes, i'm currently sticking with 6mg nic, but I think next time I order i'll have to play with the PG/VG ratio. I can't seem to inhale vapor anymore, its too harsh. I just put an order in for some Alice in Vapeland samples so i'm pretty excited about those! I also have some Gourmet Vapor mixes i threw together, but now that my taste buds are really starting to come back these are WAYYY too strong flavor wise. I do like the Volcano juices, I have the bluewater punch (love) and the salted caramel (still can't decided how i feel about this one!) I also grabbed a bunch of mint/menthol flavors from MadVapes. Candy Cane (my most vaped) Irish Mintz (haven't tried yet) WIntergreen (this is intense, and okay. has a strange aftertaste) and Creme de Menthol (okay.)

I can't wait to try the AiV juices, and I've also heard good things about Zeus Juice so I'll probably try them in the near future too!

I'm still pretty new to all this, and am still learning. Eventually I would love to get into RDA'S/RBA's and maybe even some MOD building, but for now i'll settle for finding my ADV! :p

I would love to hear about everyones favorite setup, juice, how you got started, whatever! :)

VannyPak

Sep 2, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Hi! Welcome to the forum!

I've been vaping for almost a year now. I started out with a Halo G6 cigalike, upgraded to at K100 with a Kanger ProTank and then to a Vamo V5 with an Aspire Nautilus/IGO-W (when I drip)

My ADV is currently Vanilla Cupcake at 0mg from Mt Baker Vapor but that Bluewater Punch sounds yummy! Like I'm looking it up right now and putting it in my cart yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread