Hey everyone, questions inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I could not find the answers to my question anywhere I looked so here goes.
I just received my Ego starter kit, it is very basic and uses a clearomizer on top of the battery instead of the new ego-t cone and cartridge system.

I used to be a casual smoker and would only do it whilst out drinking or for other social events and I decided to switch toa healthier product.

Now heres my question, how long can I keep liquid inside of the atomizer? Am I supposed to smoke everything I filled up in one day or can it be kept in there for longer?

Also every video I have watched shows that I should be filling the clearomizer up to the 1.5ml line if I am smoking less than that per session will it reduce the life of the atomizer if I fill it with less liquid?

Thanks in advance!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Hi and welcome to ECF neighbor. Congrats :thumbs:
Now heres my question, how long can I keep liquid inside of the atomizer? Am I supposed to smoke everything I filled up in one day or can it be kept in there for longer?
You can keep it in the clearo but a good idea to detach from the battery if not using for a long time/ hours as it "may" leak.

Also every video I have watched shows that I should be filling the clearomizer up to the 1.5ml line if I am smoking less than that per session will it reduce the life of the atomizer if I fill it with less liquid?
Just be careful not to overfill as you don't want any juice going down the center airway. If it's a CE4 then as the liquid goes down it has a harder time wicking up to the coil resulting in "dry hits". If it is a CE4 tilt it horizontally every so often to keep the wick saturated.

Is this your clearo?

ego vision cartomizer v2.jpg

fabricator4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Mackay, Qld. Australia
yes that's it with the short wick , so just to clarify approx. how long would you say I can keep liquid in there before I need to empty it out?

If it is otherwise stored in a cool place you should have no trouble with it being in there 2 - 4 weeks. Some of my lesser used clearos go at least that long between filling. It does get a bit warm in there so if you notice the juice is very dark or tastes funny wash the clearo out and refill it. Even if you did dump 1/2 ml every week it's not such a big deal?

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
yes that's it with the short wick , so just to clarify approx. how long would you say I can keep liquid in there before I need to empty it out?

The short wick is the original version in the world of clearomizers- they lengthened the wicks in the next version cuz of wicking problems. Here's a local Vendor, inexpensive, ECF listed/ verified located in Newmarket and has stalls in Barrie and Toronto:
https://www.canvape.com/category-s/1890.htm
To save $$ order online and pickup at one of their retail locations.
You could leave the juice in it until it begins to darken. It will darken when the coil becomes "gunked up" with juice and contaminates the fresh juice...doesn't taste so good and it's then time to wash the tanks out. CE5 are the exact same design except they can be disassembled and washed- can also replace the heads wick+ coil) for about $2.00

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Hello everyone,

I could not find the answers to my question anywhere I looked so here goes.
I just received my Ego starter kit, it is very basic and uses a clearomizer on top of the battery
Now heres my question, how long can I keep liquid inside of the atomizer?
Am I supposed to smokeVAPE everything I filled up in one day or can it be kept in there for longer?Thanks in advance!

excellent, thanks for the quick and comprehensive response guys!

48-50yrs is about the max for fluid in the tank; some people go 55yrs but not recommended

gotcha noobie :D just having fun

Welcome to ECF JamesMasonry it's good to have ya !

ah, no big worry about those tanks, they are vacuum sealed so they probably won't even leak
and you will vape the juice all gone before you know it anyway...

hey good luck vaping and keep asking questions when ya need to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread