Hey Everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marader78

Apr 1, 2011
Somerset , MA
I just wanted to say hi to all here, I have been stalking these boards for a couple of months now , trying to decide what ecig to get.With info on here and Dr. Vapors awesome youtube vids, i ended up getting the 510 from Drew over at Nhaler, i'm truly loving it.His 555 menthol is nice too.In the 2 weeks that i've had my PV , i went from a 2 pack a day smoker, to 2-3 cigs a day.Anyways just wanted to hi and thanks!

AnaCat

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
Chicago, IL
Welcome and congrats! Many of us chain vape at first. I know I do. I read that we only absorb 10 - 40% of the nicotine. You will know if you are overdoing it, because you will feel sick (headaches, nausea, jitters, crazy dreams, etc). Most vapers use 24mg juice with no problems. From what I've read, you'll know pretty fast if you're getting too much nicotine. I started to, and my heart started racing and palpitating. Just listen to your body. If you're concerned, put the PV down until you get a craving.

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I am chain vaping though...and using 24mg juice, is this actually too much? I dont want to become more addicted to nicotene?

If you like the 555 menthol, you'd like the Nuport too - you might try that in high voltage which is double flavor at 12mg and blend the two if the 24mg is getting too much. I get hiccups if I vape 24mg now. Early on it was good but I'm vaping at around 8-12mg now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread