Hey guess what? I'm back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Well it's been a couple years since I have been here. I hate to admit it but I am back smoking. I plan to place an order to FSUSA soon and get back to vaping. You may also notice that my location has changed from Tucson, AZ to Morrow, OH. (Southern part near Cincinnati) Anyway as soon as I can I plan to get an ego and a few of my favorite flavors again. I'm thinking probably RY-5, Hopscotch, and a few others. I'm planning to get either 900 or 1k batteries. What is a good tank type atomizer to go with? Also do these work well and last a good while? Thanks in advance for any suggestions. :vapor:

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Hi there Denrock!

I'm so so sorry for not replying sooner. I've been way too busy lately (to say the least). So, how did you end up smoking again? Regardless, I'm glad you're going to start vaping again.

Personally, I'm not into tanks. Somehow, over the past year or so, I've gotten into dripping. As far as flavors, I still vape Hopscotch, along with Coconut Cream, and Just Peachy. But, I still vape other flavors depending on the weather and my mood!

So, how did you end up moving to Ohio?

Last edited:

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Well without getting into too many specifics basically my probation office revoked my probation and I had to go spend about a year and half someplace I would have rather not been. So now I am in Ohio because I am staying with my sister while I am going to be going to school and working on getting things back together. Oh and worst of all my wife passed away on Dec 28th last year. She had really bad diabetes and she died due to complications from that.

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Well in a few days I will really be back. I Just ordered an ego kit, some extra clearomizers, and about 65ml of juice. I so can not wait till it gets here. I had to go with another vendor for this initial order because it was a really good deal and my sister lent me some money to help me quit smoking(again). You can bet I will be placing lots of orders with FSUSA in the near future. :)

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Well without getting into too many specifics basically my probation office revoked my probation and I had to go spend about a year and half someplace I would have rather not been. So now I am in Ohio because I am staying with my sister while I am going to be going to school and working on getting things back together. Oh and worst of all my wife passed away on Dec 28th last year. She had really bad diabetes and she died due to complications from that.

So they made you go all the way to Ohio?!? It's good though that you will be going to school. I'm so sorry that your wife died. How are you dealing with this?

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Well in a few days I will really be back. I Just ordered an ego kit, some extra clearomizers, and about 65ml of juice. I so can not wait till it gets here. I had to go with another vendor for this initial order because it was a really good deal and my sister lent me some money to help me quit smoking(again). You can bet I will be placing lots of orders with FSUSA in the near future. :)

Awesome! I'm so glad that you are getting back on track.

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Well actually coming to Ohio was my choice, moved to Ohio so I could be near family again. :) I can't wait till my order gets here, I want to get back to vaping so bad. I managed to quit cold turkey a few times for various lengths of time the longest being 2 months, but always feel like something is missing. Vaping fills that something. :vapor:

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Woohoo! It's here. got here about an hour and a half ago. I got one of the 1100mah ego batteries all charged up, my 1.6 ml clearomizer filled with butterscotch, and this thing is working good. NO more SMOKING for me. :toast::vapor:

Update- Well I have been using the eGo most the day now and haven't had or wanted a cig in about 8 hours now. So far I am really impressed with the CE4+ clearomizer it works great. I haven't even had to refill or fiddle with it at all. Now I just got to get me some FSUSA Hopscotch, and others. The Butterscotch I got is pretty good and I am enjoying it but it isn't quite as good as I remember FSUSA's Hopscotch being.

Update 2- Up to 35 hours smoke free now. :) Other than when I first got up this morning I really haven't had any cravings for an analog. And I satisfied that craving by taking a few extra large drags off my eGo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread