Hey guys! Cartomizer / battery mix-matching possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluzeman

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2011
Ohio
There are different "fittings" (for lack of a better term). The one I use is a 510. Another popular one is the 901. I'm still new, and know there are a host of others, but can't give you the number ID for them. But that is what you need to find out, what type of battery you have. Once you know that, you pretty much just need to get cartridges/cartomizers for that particular model.

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
It is completely "possible", but that doesn't mean it "will" work. If not you can always buy adapters. If I were you though, I would just buy whatever flavor you want, in juice form and refill your cartos. It'll save you money in the long run too.

I do refill my ss cartos.

Bluzeman

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2011
Ohio
SS is a modified 4081 battery. I have not ever found another carto that will fit the battery, or for that matter, an adapter that allows it's use with another carto. I don't know about their other flavors, but I do like their menthol cartos.

Yeah, I just looked it up and couldn't find a clear answer on what type of atomizers/cartomizers they use. Looks like some proprietary kind of thing.

Edit: Proprietary meaning not anything I know about, the 4081 may be common knowledge to those who have been around the vape scene a lot longer than me.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I found this nugget in this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Davis:

Here's some facts guys;

RN4081 = SE Gold = NJOY NPRO

DSE103 Batteries fit the RN4081 Atomizers.
DSE103 Atomizers fit the RN4081 Batteries.

Caution!
If you use a DSE103 Atomizer, you MUST use a DSE103 Cartridge.
If you use an RN4081 Atomizer, you MUST use an RN4081 Cartridge.

Maybe that will help you track down compatible cartos.

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
Just a side note; they did start a sale on their cartos today. But to answer your question, take the plastic end cap off and then take the plastic washer out of it. Put drops of juice in with the carto at an angle until it looks slushy on top of the filler. You can put the end cap back on, vape without the end cap or put a drip tip on the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread