Hey guys!!! I finally finished my paper on e-cigs for my technical writing class! Whaddaya think??? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Hey everyone;

For those of you that helped me out on my first (of many) research paper on e-cigs: thank you VERY much!!! Your input and ideas really helped me out while I was trying to figure out which area of e-cigs to write about, and how to go about doing it.

Anyhow, it's finally finished!!! Assuming I can attach it, I'm gonna post it here. If you'd like, I would greatly appreciate it if whomever decides to read it would leave me some feedback. I'm not made of glass, so I'll take any constructive criticism I can use to further my writings on the subject.

I've 4-5 more papers to write in this course, and I think at least 2 of them are electives. That said, I'm looking to do more work on e-cigs, seeing as the legal side of things is both (A) very interesting to me, and (B) about to get very interesting to everyone with the events set to take place soon this month!

Thanks a lot, everyone!!! :D

***EDIT: Looks like it won't let me upload it. Anyone have any ideas as to how I can share it? It's a Word 2007 doc, if that helps. Thanks!! :D***

PaulB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Virginia
Try converting it to Adobe Acrobat. If you don't have the software, there are free applications on line that you can download that allow you to "print to PDF". You can upload PDFs on ECF.

There are also free online (upload Word and receive the PDF via email), if you can't/don't want to install something on your computer. Google: online PDF converter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread