Hey! I just realized that yesterday was my 3 year smoke free anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
And I forgot to celebrate! I'll have to double up next weekend!:)

And this is from a guy that never wanted to quit. 45 year smoker and didn't care. Wanted my cigs (and thought ecigs were a joke). Then they made buying cigs on internet illegal. Then for chits I went through the checkbook and realized we were spending $4,000/year on cigs!!

I said, that's freaking stupid! And what the hell I might as well blow $80 on these ecig things, at least to maybe cut down. The rest is history!

Thanks to all of the great people in these vaping forums that led me to the right devices.

I say this too for anybody out there that is struggling. There IS a setup (and most important, the right juice/mg) for you. If I can do it so can YOU.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
cheerleader.gif
Congratulations!!!
cheerleader.gif

Maggie3199

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Ohio
And I forgot to celebrate! I'll have to double up next weekend!:)

And this is from a guy that never wanted to quit. 45 year smoker and didn't care. Wanted my cigs (and thought ecigs were a joke). Then they made buying cigs on internet illegal. Then for chits I went through the checkbook and realized we were spending $4,000/year on cigs!!

I said, that's freaking stupid! And what the hell I might as well blow $80 on these ecig things, at least to maybe cut down. The rest is history!

Thanks to all of the great people in these vaping forums that led me to the right devices.

I say this too for anybody out there that is struggling. There IS a setup (and most important, the right juice/mg) for you. If I can do it so can YOU.

Good on you, Pizza!! I had to whisper your name because if my puppies hear that, they'll go nuts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread