Hey John

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Why does part of me wanna say "get a room"? Heeheeheehee Joking of course but love the title of this thread "Hey John" and even tho obviously I'm not John, I had to look.

Would you like to join us? I would be glad to have you in our room.

Bring you highest quality most robust gear with you. We will vape on Provari together and talk about gear that can take a licking and keep on ticking. Do you have a Kayfun or Sophia? If you do bring it along, I would like to see one in real life.

Having a private room to vape in is a good thing, no one walks off with any of your gear. It will be a three-vapsom.

Wait, did you think this was some kind of bizarre mating ritual we had going on here? :p How could anyone think that? I am so embarrassed now :D

Ya wanna join in? :)

Last edited:

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Would you like to join us? I would be glad to have in our room.

Bring you highest quality most robust gear with you. We will vape on Provari together and talk about gear that can take a licking and keep on ticking. Do you have a Kayfun or Sophia? If you do bring it along, I would like to see one in real life.

Having a private room to vape in is a good thing, no one walks off with any of your gear. It will be a three-vapsom.

Wait, did you think this was some kind of bizarre mating ritual we had going on here? :p How could anyone think that? I am so embarrassed now :D

Ya wanna join in? :)

I haven't even been invited to a room. You trump me, lol.

You mean it's not a bizarre mating ritual? Well, there goes my hopes and dreams ;). Thanks a lot. Haha

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
I agree though. It's important to have dependable gear, like a Provari. Sometimes you get what you pay for. My sturdy gear works every single time without fail. When things like that get used a lot and often, it's important that they work well without any issues. High quality is a must. I just can't settle for less.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I agree though. It's important to have dependable gear, like a Provari. Sometimes you get what you pay for. My sturdy gear works every single time without fail. When things like that get used a lot and often, it's important that they work well without any issues. High quality is a must. I just can't settle for less.

That sounded so dirty. :p

I cannot believe you don't have an infraction yet. :D

Last edited:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Get your mind out of the gutter. Geez. How is dependable vaping gear dirty? You mean you want a device that wouldn't work? I think not. :facepalm: Plus, you have more Provaris than I'll likely ever have...so...there! :)

Remember this
You mean it's not a bizarre mating ritual? Well, there goes my hopes and dreams

See, it is not my mind in the gutter. :p I am innocent. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread