Hey! Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapePro

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2018
I might as well take my money back because that’s a long wait

Yea, most sites have a page with shipping info, I cant find it on there website. The only thing i can gather from there contact form is that there support hours are in central time. So maybe there warehouse is not in china...?

Reactions: stols001

VapePro

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2018
Ok, I found this on the terms of sale page: Terms of Sale | vaping.com

"(a) Vaping Dotcom Ltd. is entitled to engage affiliates and other third parties for procurement, shipment and delivery of the ordered products without giving notice to You and without your express or implied consent. Shipment and delivery of the ordered products will be handled by our distributor (the “Distributor”). We will arrange for such shipment. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process and when shipping internationally any customs duties and/or taxes."

theres more, just didnt want to flood the page

Cobra Kai

May 24, 2017
Hell, Norway
Steel your mind, friend. They appear to be based in the US. Don't know where you are but you'll probably get an email with a tracking # sometime tomorrow. The first round of VapeMail Anxiety is particularly acute, it's going to be a long wait between now & delivery regardless of how soon.

A piece of advice, & this is a crucial factor in vaping: get a back-up as soon as you can. Otherwise, if something happens to what you just ordered you'll most likely be stuck waiting for days & reliving this pain again. It's not as easy as going to a convenience store & buying a pack o'smokes (except maybe for cig-a-likes that don't really count). Hang in there! We all know what your going through, it sucks but you've officially started! Welcome to the club!

Jayjay177

Oct 1, 2018
Steel your mind, friend. They appear to be based in the US. Don't know where you are but you'll probably get an email with a tracking # sometime tomorrow. The first round of VapeMail Anxiety is particularly acute, it's going to be a long wait between now & delivery regardless of how soon.

A piece of advice, & this is a crucial factor in vaping: get a back-up as soon as you can. Otherwise, if something happens to what you just ordered you'll most likely be stuck waiting for days & reliving this pain again. It's not as easy as going to a convenience store & buying a pack o'smokes (except maybe for cig-a-likes that don't really count). Hang in there! We all know what your going through, it sucks but you've officially started! Welcome to the club!

Am I guaranteed to get it? It’s worrying me now and I wonder if I should just cancel my order?

• Optimistic

Nikhforos

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2018
I just am in hopes I did not waste money because my emails are still empty, no codes, nothing
No worries, you will get what you ordered. Should you not get it, well, that's a chance of you making a lot more money that what you spent on the site. If you know what I mean.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Some online sites- I buy a lot online, not just vape gear - default to ‘processing ‘ Just means they got your order. Some do initiate shipping on weekends, some do not. Don’t panic.

You may get emails stating that a shipping label had been created, or with a tracking number, or whatever. I’d expect that today, but I’ve waited 2-3 days for those. One day shipping is most likely going to mean Tuesday. But I never pay for extradition, because shipping services can only do what’s possible to get it to you as quickly as they can, and it usually spends half a day in the sorting center.

Jayjay177

Oct 1, 2018
Some online sites- I buy a lot online, not just vape gear - default to ‘processing ‘ Just means they got your order. Some do initiate shipping on weekends, some do not. Don’t panic.

You may get emails stating that a shipping label had been created, or with a tracking number, or whatever. I’d expect that today, but I’ve waited 2-3 days for those. One day shipping is most likely going to mean Tuesday. But I never pay for extradition, because shipping services can only do what’s possible to get it to you as quickly as they can, and it usually spends half a day in the sorting center.
I’m only panicking because I’m kind of new to this? So I think I’ll just get a refund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread