The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hey! Need help!

Discussion in 'Vaping.com' started by Jayjay177, Oct 1, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jayjay177

Jayjay177 Full Member

Oct 1, 2018
    so earlier yesterday, about maybe 4 hours ago I ordered my first vape off the side Vaping.com. Now I know yesterday was Sunday, meaning no delivery and things but, it says processing? Like everything went through just fine, but it’s processing? I did next day shipping too! Will I get it today or tomorrow! Please help!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. uthinkofsomething

uthinkofsomething Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    Online companies do process orders on weekends, so if you are lucky it will get shipped out early monday and you will get it tuesday...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. VapePro

VapePro Senior Member

Sep 25, 2018
    well if they are drop shipping from china, I think there is a National Day holiday or something going on.

Today until the 7th of OCTOBER

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jayjay177

Jayjay177 Full Member

Oct 1, 2018
    But for some reason it still says processing, should I call in the morning?

5. Jayjay177

Jayjay177 Full Member

Oct 1, 2018
    I might as well take my money back because that’s a long wait

6. VapePro

VapePro Senior Member

Sep 25, 2018
    Yea, most sites have a page with shipping info, I cant find it on there website. The only thing i can gather from there contact form is that there support hours are in central time. So maybe there warehouse is not in china...?

• Like Like x 1
  7. VapePro

VapePro Senior Member

Sep 25, 2018
    Ok, I found this on the terms of sale page: Terms of Sale | vaping.com

"(a) Vaping Dotcom Ltd. is entitled to engage affiliates and other third parties for procurement, shipment and delivery of the ordered products without giving notice to You and without your express or implied consent. Shipment and delivery of the ordered products will be handled by our distributor (the “Distributor”). We will arrange for such shipment. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process and when shipping internationally any customs duties and/or taxes."

theres more, just didnt want to flood the page

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cobra Kai

Cobra Kai Full Member

May 24, 2017
    Steel your mind, friend. They appear to be based in the US. Don't know where you are but you'll probably get an email with a tracking # sometime tomorrow. The first round of VapeMail Anxiety is particularly acute, it's going to be a long wait between now & delivery regardless of how soon.

A piece of advice, & this is a crucial factor in vaping: get a back-up as soon as you can. Otherwise, if something happens to what you just ordered you'll most likely be stuck waiting for days & reliving this pain again. It's not as easy as going to a convenience store & buying a pack o'smokes (except maybe for cig-a-likes that don't really count). Hang in there! We all know what your going through, it sucks but you've officially started! Welcome to the club!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Jayjay177

Jayjay177 Full Member

Oct 1, 2018
    Am I guaranteed to get it? It’s worrying me now and I wonder if I should just cancel my order?

10. Cobra Kai

Cobra Kai Full Member

May 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  11. ScottP

ScottP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Vaping.com is owned by the same guy that owns this site. I wouldn't worry.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Jayjay177

Jayjay177 Full Member

Oct 1, 2018
    I just am in hopes I did not waste money because my emails are still empty, no codes, nothing

• Like Like x 1
  13. ScottP

Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Did you get a receipt/order confirmation? That is all you will get until it ships, probably on Monday and even then probably at least afternoon or early evening.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Nikhforos

Nikhforos Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2018
    No worries, you will get what you ordered. Should you not get it, well, that's a chance of you making a lot more money that what you spent on the site. If you know what I mean.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Jayjay177

Jayjay177 Full Member

Oct 1, 2018
    I never got a recite or confirmation number I never got anything at all

• Like Like x 1
  16. ScottP

Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I really wouldn't sweat it, at least not this soon.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Jayjay177

Jayjay177 Full Member

Oct 1, 2018
    I don’t know to me this is kind of weird how I have yet to receive something even after I paid extra for next day shipping hoping to get it today! I am going to call and get a refund

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  18. DeloresRose

DeloresRose Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Some online sites- I buy a lot online, not just vape gear - default to ‘processing ‘ Just means they got your order. Some do initiate shipping on weekends, some do not. Don’t panic.

You may get emails stating that a shipping label had been created, or with a tracking number, or whatever. I’d expect that today, but I’ve waited 2-3 days for those. One day shipping is most likely going to mean Tuesday. But I never pay for extradition, because shipping services can only do what’s possible to get it to you as quickly as they can, and it usually spends half a day in the sorting center.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Jayjay177

Jayjay177 Full Member

Oct 1, 2018
    I’m only panicking because I’m kind of new to this? So I think I’ll just get a refund

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Tonee N

Tonee N Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2017
    Nevada
    Be patient, online retailers normally stop filling orders on Friday after 3-5pm which means your order is in queue(processing). It will get filled in turn.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.