Vaping.com no customer service? Deleting reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayme M Harms

Dec 9, 2021
I've ordered from vaping.com many times and never had an issue. I used to think the company was great. I placed my order almost a month ago and it was supposed to arrive November 25th...but it hasn't moved from Illinois since November 22nd! Never moves and every day the delivery date just keeps pushed out further. Yesterday it said the 11th and today is says the 15th. There's no phone number to call and I've emailed support 5 times within the last few weeks and haven't received a single response! It's like customer service doesn't even exist! I also find it extremely shady that I left a negative review and it was immediately deleted!! Anyone else having the same issue? Anyone have suggestions on how to actually get some help?? Super frustrated. My order is V100654267. Please help!!

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I've ordered from vaping.com many times and never had an issue. I used to think the company was great. I placed my order almost a month ago and it was supposed to arrive November 25th...but it hasn't moved from Illinois since November 22nd! Never moves and every day the delivery date just keeps pushed out further. Yesterday it said the 11th and today is says the 15th. There's no phone number to call and I've emailed support 5 times within the last few weeks and haven't received a single response! It's like customer service doesn't even exist! I also find it extremely shady that I left a negative review and it was immediately deleted!! Anyone else having the same issue? Anyone have suggestions on how to actually get some help?? Super frustrated. My order is V100654267. Please help!!

Hi there,

I’m really sorry you had to reach out. You may be aware this is an industry wide problem after we were banned from using almost all shipping carriers including USPS.

That is very frustrating, I’ve no idea what’s going on there, but we can certainly offer to refund it, I’ve already made a request to customer service to expedite this.

We’ve doubled out number of customer service reps just to deal with the influx of tickets from tracking issues, but it’s still not enough which is why it’s taking so long to get back to people.

Also, I appreciate it doesn’t help you immediately. We’ve actually switched to an entirely new carrier this week, which will be quicker and more reliable going forward.

My apologies for all the inconvenience, but we will get you taken care of.

And one more thing, we don’t delete reviews, they go into a moderation queue and are managed by a third party, they only don’t get published if the contain profanity.

Thank you for your patience,

Neil

Jayme M Harms

Dec 9, 2021
    low_tar_neil I have still not heard anything from Vaping. Com's customer service and my order is still stuck in Illinois. It hasn't moved since November 22nd! Is it lost?? You said you now have a new shipping company. At this point I think my order needs to be re-issued or I need an actual true delivery date. Thank you for responding to my earlier post but nothing has changed! I want a real answer...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread