Hey! Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
so earlier yesterday, about maybe 4 hours ago I ordered my first vape off the side Vaping.com. Now I know yesterday was Sunday, meaning no delivery and things but, it says processing? Like everything went through just fine, but it’s processing? I did next day shipping too! Will I get it today or tomorrow! Please help!

Wait a minute....You just ordered it about 10PM EST Sunday night...and at 2AM you were already concerned about when you'll get it? Then just 3 hours later you're thinking of just getting a refund? :?:

Vaping.com is a very reputable company. NO vaping related company that I'm aware of, has employees pulling orders in the middle of the night, and then actually shipping them in less than 8 hours from when your order was placed on a Sunday night!

By the way - It'll help members with advice or info they can give you, if you show where you're located...even just a country or state. Knowing where you are can make a difference in the answers you'll receive, especially about potential delivery times, etc.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I don’t know to me this is kind of weird how I have yet to receive something even after I paid extra for next day shipping hoping to get it today! I am going to call and get a refund

"Next day shipping" means exactly that. It ships the next day! Also, companies deal in terms of business days...not including weekend days. Next day shipping doesn't mean next day delivery...even if you ordered on a business day.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
And to top it off, when you pay for overnight delivery, that typically just means that once they process the order and get ready to ship it, it will be sent via overnight shipping with the courier. It doesn't mean they will ship it within 24 hours. It may take them up to a few days to pull/package your order. At least that's how it works where I've shopped.

Sites process orders in the order they are received. Selecting overnight shipping doesn't move you to the front of the line. If you order on a Sun, then Fri night and Sat orders are in line in front of yours. Some places have faster shipping than others.

I've ordered a LOT of vape gear online, have never NOT gotten what I purchased (yet). This sounds like a reputable place, give them time to get to your order. :)

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I’m not trying to be rude or mean, but not every company is like Amazon. I get used to Amazon’s fast shipping so when I order from another company it’s going to take longer. I think you will be fine they are a great company to order from.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I don’t know to me this is kind of weird how I have yet to receive something even after I paid extra for next day shipping hoping to get it today! I am going to call and get a refund
Hi,
If you need something quickly, go to a retail vape shop in your city/town.

Is this your FIRST online purchase?
As long as you are of legal age and your credit card information matches your name and address, it should process in 12-24 hours and begin it's journey towards you.

Where are you located?

Cheers
I

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Days are often "business" days, depending on your shipping method as if it is via USPS, well, they don't work on Sundays, also depending on "next day shipping" to mean, "order is instantly processed and taken to the post office or UPS or WHEREVER is a bit unrealistic. I think you will GET your package and probably SOONER than if you had not chosen the quickest shipping option but well, some realism needs to be injected here.

Even if you cancel your order (and refunds take time to be reissued so unless you have extra funds well) and place it somewhere else, the likelihood of it getting here sooner than your ORIGINAL order is pretty slim, . honestly as whatever OTHER vape store you select will also need to process, package and ship your order.

If your order is BADLY delayed and you feel that your payment of said shipment was too much, you can take it up with the company they have a vender area right here on ECF. You can post your concern and I am sure it will be addressed appropriately and fairly up to an including a partial refund if the time frame is really too long (but I don't really think you can count non business days as part of the deal, especially if it is specified as such on the company website which I'm not sure of, l haven't paid a visit in a while.

However, the fasted (and also MOST expensive and at times limited to current popular vaping equipment in the US at this time) is to go to a brick and mortar.

Welcome to ECF I hope everything goes well for you.

Anna

Reactions: Izan

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Well it's Monday, did you get a response, or did you cancel?
    Hi all, I just saw this, he ordered at 11.30pm on a Sunday night, so it was processing until the warehouse opened on first thing Monday when we shipped it, and it was delivered Tuesday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread