Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mlove787

Dec 10, 2019
Hi I’m new and I’m trying to get some help! Can some one tell me if they have ever ordered from vaping.com ? And how long did it take to get your order? I’m having trouble as I’ve sent emails and left a voice mail during regular business hours with no response I’m a bit worried that no one is responding and the fact that I will be leaving for vacation this weekend. I placed my order on Sunday and it is now Tuesday and my order status still states processing.... I did pay for Expedite shipping in hopes I will get it by 12/14/19 at the latest any answer would be greatly appreciated ☺️

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hi I’m new and I’m trying to get some help! Can some one tell me if they have ever ordered from vaping.com ? And how long did it take to get your order? I’m having trouble as I’ve sent emails and left a voice mail during regular business hours with no response I’m a bit worried that no one is responding and the fact that I will be leaving for vacation this weekend. I placed my order on Sunday and it is now Tuesday and my order status still states processing.... I did pay for Expedite shipping in hopes I will get it by 12/14/19 at the latest any answer would be greatly appreciated ☺️
    Hi there, I"m very sorry to hear that, please can I get your order number so I can look into it for you?

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Now thats service.

Reactions: Mlove787

Mlove787

Dec 10, 2019
    I got my vape today and it’s perfect!! Thank you so much you guys Rock ! And I got it right before I leave on vacation!! It works great nothing but the best ! I’ve had such an amazing experience I highly recommended your company and have all ready told my friend Mary to order from you And she’s excited 5 Stars great service will be ordering again from you soon! Thank you :thumbs:

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I got my vape today and it’s perfect!! Thank you so much you guys Rock ! And I got it right before I leave on vacation!! It works great nothing but the best ! I’ve had such an amazing experience I highly recommended your company and have all ready told my friend Mary to order from you And she’s excited 5 Stars great service will be ordering again from you soon! Thank you :thumbs:
    I am so glad to hear that, thank you for coming back to let us know, people don't normally bother so we really appreciate it!

• Love
    Reactions: Possum64

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    The vape is awesome except for today for some reason it’s giving me 10 flashing lights red base only the manual it states overload input or high resistance any advise on how to correct it ? I have the freemax 80w twister
    Hi there, I'm sorry for not getting back sooner, I was on holiday over Christmas. Are you still having issues?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread