Hey There!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnsignedDriver

Jan 12, 2021
Hi, I'm relatively new to vaping, and decided to start with Vuse Alto. My friend uses it and he says it's great, so I picked one up from the official website, along with 1 pack of 2 Golden tobacco pods. I think it's working fine, however the liquid in my pods is almost colorless, while his is quite yellow. Did I get duds? I read a post on here about a user having a terrible experience and constantly getting duds, so I'm just wondering. I seem to be getting nicotine satisfaction from them and they taste fine.

Reactions: Superuser187

UnsignedDriver

Jan 12, 2021
Welcome to ECF, UnsignedDriver. Are you comparing of new pod of his to a new one of yours? Eliq tends to darken a bit after use, from the coil heat.
Oh, I see, that makes sense. I don't hit it too often, in order to avoid developing a nicotine dependency, so that would explain why it hasn't really colored yet.

Reactions: Superuser187

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
But even if u don't hit your vape many times it turns yellow or darker cause the nicotine oxydation cause of oxygen...
I guess a new sealed pod it's ok but after u put in on the vape then get darker....
But it's ok to vape except if it turns veeery dark which means it's being like month or something...it tasted wiere once I tried and then threw it away but it was maaany weeks juice just sitting...
Enjoy... :)

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread