HH357 vs BetterLife 3-hole dripping atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Fatty V2 ... in the mail. From Chris' Creations OKC Vapers.
I had given up rba's a couple months ago... I ran out of patience with my DIY lack of aptitude. I had quite a few different ones and even at the best I could do the vape wasn't as good as an HH357 and my best was not consistent.
Time changes things, and "better" is always showing up.
I couldn't refuse snooping... I like the look of the Fatty coil/wick design and the air control has got to be a plus.
If this pans out, for the price of 4 HH357's, I'm in for some savings along with some great vaping.
Thanks MWA for the tip.
I wonder what d/t's this device fits.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
right on... that's an important point... if you like/love what you have, don't change; you can always try something different later. When i first heard about hh357, i scoffed and ignored it ...especially after hearing people talk about spitting, finicky etc...
I had every other atomizer out there and loved a couple of them.
At some point with me being a chain vaper, I was getting tons of vapor, but the flavor was a dead end... my taste buds were dulled by chain vaping. I happened on a HH357 and I was blown away..... yep its the flavor. But the price point will keep you humble.

I just found the best flavored RBA after trying GG rba's, genesis rba's, and not liking them... the Fatty V2.... it tastes as good as 357's.
ANd I know folks that love GG and Gen are doing good, but they are wizz's at making em work.
I don't remember the last time I posted in this thread, and I still haven't tried an HH.357, but the 510H from avid blows the 3-hole atties that I've tried out of the water. Hands down. Night & day. No questions.

Maybe it was just those 2 that were bad, but they really sucked.

mostapha

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Yeah, I'm thinking I'm done with that segment. The 510H seems to give me everything I want from an atty and looks like it's going to last fine for $10. I don't think I'll ever go bottom-fed, but I'd have to start looking again if I did. That for when I want to drip, vivi novas for the rest of the time………though I'm thinking about looking into a mid-level RBA tank. I doubt it, though. The VN seems easy enough to do if I ever get around to ordering the supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread