HHV has won me over

Status
Not open for further replies.

dokebilee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Queens, NY
For about a year and a few months, I've been vaping Havana's Gold exclusively and nothing but HG from Avejuice, and nothing could dethrone it. Every time I tried out a new liquid, it could not match up to the king, Havana's Gold, and it was sort of disappointing to say the least. Then I got on the bandwagon to try out some of HHV's juices after months of lurking over reviews, from videos to long threads, and finally... one of the juices from HHV has dethroned my favorite liquid, Havana's Gold.

The three juices that I ordered from HHV were, Legend, Serendipity, and Dragon's Fire. I was pretty excited to try them out but refrained from doing so, and I let them steep for about 3 weeks. I finished half a bottle of Legend and it was alright, had a mild tobacco taste, little bit of chocolate or coffee, and maybe cherry. The flavor was just a bit too mute (or dry?) for me even with the extra flavor added on to it. I just could not see myself vaping this on a daily basis and so I finished the bottle and that was that.

Dragon's Fire had this chemically taste to it and I knew that it required more time to steep. I left it alone for another 2-3 weeks or so and the flavors really came through, and the color of the liquid changed from a light orange to a dark orange. It was certainly tasty, especially with the extra flavor, and it had this really fruity taste to it. I tried it out for a few days but I sort of got sick of the immense fruity-ness of it, and I just could not see myself vaping this every hour. I eventually gave it to my father, who likes the Crack Berry liquid from HHV.

The last liquid to try out was the Serendipity and I was a little nervous at first, thinking it would be the same as the other two. I again let it steep for an extra 2-3 weeks and it also changed colors like the Dragon's Fire did. Took a quick whiff of it, poured it into my Penelope tank and took my first pull. My eyes instantly went from "-.-" to "O.O." I can't even begin to describe what I tasted. It was sort of fruity but not overpowering like the Dragon's Fire, it also had a little perfumey side to it which I really liked, and last but not least... the tobacco taste that is always required for me. After vaping on Serendipity for an entire day, I was sold, and I loved it so much that I ordered a bigger sized bottle of it. At the end of the day, I finally found a liquid to dethrone my old friend, Havana's Gold, which I will still vape from time to time.

d2N0iZK.jpg

The Serendipity on the left is a little over a month old, which is why it's darker in color. The Serendipity on the right is the one I received today, 50ml of it.

Attachments

• IMAG0078.jpg
    IMAG0078.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 40

dokebilee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Queens, NY

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
We can have a hhv vape meet at Christinas deli. The younger guy keeps asking if it works as he chain smokes and sells ecigs behind him. Haha.
I can share gollum but nothing else.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

MP, that avatar is uninspiring. I liked the Dune worm better and I found that one weird. :)
Try putting your girl back up so we at least have something pretty to look at.

dokebilee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Queens, NY
Great stuff. Maybe the weekend after next we'll grab lunch and talk shop. You can teach me a few things MrPicC. I have a few mls of some stuff laying around from hhv. And a ton of juices that I'm not a fan of (seriously like 20 bottles) that you're free to tap off of. You too dokebille :)

Sounds good, just let me know and I'll see if I can make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread