HHV is now an Authorized SvoëMesto Dealer - Kayfun Mini V3's available

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014

Heather's Heavenly Vapes is pleased to announce that we are now an authorized svoemesto dealer.

We currently have a limited number of Authentic kayfun Mini V3's in stock. The kayfun Mini V3 combines simplicity, functionality and excellent performance in a very compact form factor.

Available here:
SvoeMesto Kayfun Mini v3 - $99.95 : Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Be sure to browse our selection of e-liquid flavors - the perfect match for your new Kayfun Mini V3. Whether you want fresh fruit, mouth-watering dessert, menthol or natural tobacco flavors we have something for you. We use only the finest ingredients in our American-made e-liquids. As of April 2016, all e-liquid is made in an ISO Level 7 clean room.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Our plan is to expand the offerings to include the v4 as well as the Lite Plus, however, they are currently out of stock on these tanks. Same situation for spare parts kits. As soon as more items are available, we will bring them in...

Adam

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Our plan is to expand the offerings to include the v4 as well as the Lite Plus, however, they are currently out of stock on these tanks. Same situation for spare parts kits. As soon as more items are available, we will bring them in...

Adam
Cool! I'm sure the market has been saturated with KFLs and K4's by now but I still see people buying them albeit at a much slower pace. I know it wont be long and Svoemesto will have another new product released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread