Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
I'm looking for an adapter (beauty ring) for my kayfun Mini V3.
I have a choice between to order one on an english website and spending a fortune or ask you guys here before I do that.
Technically, it's a 22mm -> 19mm ring and for me, it could be made out of plastic as well.
0jj1XS7.png

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Yes, I agree, on a Pico it's OK - my currently preferred mod for the Mini V3.
But it looks redicules on a JAC Vapour Series-B or the EHPRO 101
H462qfT.png
I'm currently using the KM3 on my JAC until I get my new KFL19 (if SVM ever pulls their head out of theirass). I wont say it looks ridiculous but there are certainly better options. The mini went great on the beveled Provari tubes. Box mods not so much. I have a Prime on my JAC Series-B and absolutely love it. Just got a JAC Sandstorm the 19 will go on. Looks aside, they KM3 still performs second to none. In both power mode and temperature control.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Frustrating morning with my KM3 I got recently from a good friend. Started out I wanted to tighten the airflow. Ran the air screw in a little. No change. Ran it in a little more. Still no change. Ran it in all the way, no change. Knew something was wrong b/c all the way in there should be NO airflow. Thought maybe the screw was messed up. Swapped it out with another screw. Same problem. Finally figured the thing wasn't screwed all the way in so I pulled out a larger microdriver and cranked on it. Sure enough, the internal AFC threads were roughed up a bit. I powered through the rough patch and got a bunch more turns out of it. Cinched it down and no airflow. Backed it off a little and found my sweet spot.

Then, I was getting weird hits. Nice solid ones with some weak ones mixed in. Was intermittent. Figured my coil was wigging out. Got tired of it so went to replace the coil and when I put the screwdriver in the mount screw it wiggled. Sure enough, it wasn't making good contact. Cinched it down using the same coil and I'm back in the saddle again.

It's the little things, Folks.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Frustrating morning with my KM3 I got recently from a good friend. Started out I wanted to tighten the airflow. Ran the air screw in a little. No change. Ran it in a little more. Still no change. Ran it in all the way, no change. Knew something was wrong b/c all the way in there should be NO airflow. Thought maybe the screw was messed up. Swapped it out with another screw. Same problem. Finally figured the thing wasn't screwed all the way in so I pulled out a larger microdriver and cranked on it. Sure enough, the internal AFC threads were roughed up a bit. I powered through the rough patch and got a bunch more turns out of it. Cinched it down and no airflow. Backed it off a little and found my sweet spot.

Then, I was getting weird hits. Nice solid ones with some weak ones mixed in. Was intermittent. Figured my coil was wigging out. Got tired of it so went to replace the coil and when I put the screwdriver in the mount screw it wiggled. Sure enough, it wasn't making good contact. Cinched it down using the same coil and I'm back in the saddle again.

Good info and way to go!

Somewhere there has to be a station playing Aerosmith's 'Back In The Saddle'.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I was getting a bad taste out of my KM3 (I use TC). Looked and I was at .39 ohms...lower than what I'm usually at. Swapped the coil and it went back to my customary .48 - .50 ohms. The flavor returned to normal. I guess I'm surprised that this difference in resistance could change the flavor as much as it did. Perhaps the Dragon's Fire (ejuice) is sensitive but I've never known it to be that sensitive. Odd, but small resistance differences in TC can make a huge difference in the KM3.

Reactions: AstroTurf

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State

Some friend. He or she might have given you a clone. You got screwed. [emoji16]

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Reactions: AstroTurf

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I was getting a bad taste out of my KM3 (I use TC). Looked and I was at .39 ohms...lower than what I'm usually at. Swapped the coil and it went back to my customary .48 - .50 ohms. The flavor returned to normal. I guess I'm surprised that this difference in resistance could change the flavor as much as it did. Perhaps the Dragon's Fire (ejuice) is sensitive but I've never known it to be that sensitive. Odd, but small resistance differences in TC can make a huge difference in the KM3.
Always felt that DF was the most sensitive juice I vape

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread