Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
YES, this discussion thread's major topic is about the authentic svoemesto kayfun Mini V3. It is NOT about clones or counterfeits of the Kayfun Mini V3 and therefore comments about knockoffs will be considered COUNTER-TOPIC. It is fine for people to post about subjects unrelated or loosely related to the KM3 as the discussion warrants like we do in all the threads we participate in. After all, we like to have some fun too. But this thread's anchor topic is about the authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3 and discussing its clones or counterfeits is not the same thing and only serves to confuse the main topic of this thread. I hope this is clear. I'm sorry I have to be blunt but sadly there are some who have not honored this request in past SM KM3 threads and the results were not good.

That said, WELCOME! If you own, are researching, or considering an authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3 this is the right place for you to learn and share your experience with the authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3. Feel free to post your knowledge, experiences, and questions. And have a little fun along the way too. I also want to thank Adam from Heather's Heavenly Vapes (HHV) who is allowing us to keep this thread on his company-sponsored subforum. HHV is a custom blend e-liquid company located in Georgia. I know some of those who have commented in past KM3 threads know who HHV is. While this specific thread is not about HHV....referencing HHV, your favorite juice vendor, or any vendor is fine just as long as we maintain a level of respect and appreciation for Adam allowing us the space for this thread. I think you know what I mean. If you are interested in joining us in the HHV subforum, use this link: Heather's Heavenly Vapes. Scroll down to THE BIG THREAD. This is where most of the HHV activity is. We'd love to have you join us in the discussion. Just hop in and say hello.

For all those who are not aware, Heather's Heavenly Vapes is an authorized Svoemesto dealer and is currently stocking the KM3's. Other Svoemesto products will be available at HHV in the near future.

SvoeMesto Kayfun Mini v3 - $99.95 : Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Let me end this opening post by including a Kayfun Mini V3 video review by Qorax. This seems to be an appropriate place to post it. There are many other video reviews of the Kayfun Mini V3 on You Tube as well if you're interested.

EDIT TO ADD: Here is a review and wicking demonstration by @vapdivrr. This gives you a thorough overview and techniques to ensure a great vape from your KFM V3 using rayon or cotton.

EDIT TO ADD: 0-RING SIZES FOR THE KM3
courtesy of @Bricca

These are all listed OD-ID-CS in mm.

1. Tank section(s):18 x 15 x 1.5
2. Center Pin: 10 x 7 x 1.5
3. Top Cap/Chimney 8 x 5 x 1.5
4. Top Cap (large): 11 x 9 x 1
5. Lower base: 10 x 8 x 1
6. Upper base: 9 x 7 x 1

PARTS DIAGRAM provided by @Bronze
kayfun-mini-v3-parti-di-ricambio.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Still running the dual coils in the mini and by far the best build and vape I have had on the mini. I would say every things the same as a single coil build but noticeably more vapor. I have one more build I would like to try after this one, it's a split vertical single coil that when split, looks like 2 mini verticals. The reason I like the type of vertical coil is that it can be wicked like a regular coil, but is vertical.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
Howdy again y'all :)
and thanks Bronze.

Vaping unflavored DIY @4.5mg/ml in my KM3 and some HHV DF in my Tile atm. DF is still steeping, but I'm already getting a different taste than two days ago...and I like it. (Forced myself to NOT vape HHV yesterday and let them steep - a bit)

Apart from that I've been doing RTAs for over 1.5 years now, started with a KFL+ (which unfortunately was stolen from me), moved on to Erlprinzes (in their Nano-Setup), discovered Tiles last fall and now I'm considering a second KM3.
While I still vape my Tiles every day and in fact they are quieter and hence more "living room" compatible, I love that crackling my KM3 does for me every time :)

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
I have one more build I would like to try after this one, it's a split vertical single coil that when split, looks like 2 mini verticals. The reason I like the type of vertical coil is that it can be wicked like a regular coil, but is vertical.

Looking forward to pictures of this. All my vertical builds have been pretty much failing due to wicking and never survived more than an hour in my tanks.
But then again I'm perfectly happy with my horizontal spaced single-coils - but that's why I might need a 2nd KM3. One to play around with :)

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
Thanks for setting this up @Bronze. I have been using this atty for about a month now and am loving it. I am somewhat new to re-buildables. I have had some struggles with a KF4, still learning/user error no doubt. This little atty seems a lot easier, for a newbie anyway, and the flavor is spectacular. Mine is rocking Moca Java Smooth from HHV now. Big fan.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Thanks for setting this up @Bronze. I have been using this atty for about a month now and am loving it. I am somewhat new to re-buildables. I have had some struggles with a KF4, still learning/user error no doubt. This little atty seems a lot easier, for a newbie anyway, and the flavor is spectacular. Mine is rocking Moca Java Smooth from HHV now. Big fan.
Mike, there is plenty of KF4 help on this thread too. Don't be shy asking questions about your KF4 either.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Looking forward to pictures of this. All my vertical builds have been pretty much failing due to wicking and never survived more than an hour in my tanks.
But then again I'm perfectly happy with my horizontal spaced single-coils - but that's why I might need a 2nd KM3. One to play around with :)
The wicking on a regular vertical is a bit tricky in this rta, if not enough cotton around the coil, it will burn, if to much, it will flood. I had found 2 wraps of cotton around the coil was just right. The hard thing to relay to someone is the thickness or density of said wrap. But if you have yourself a good build now and don't have others tanks and time, it's hard to try different builds and for the most part it's not that big of a difference from one coil variation to the next, but honestly this dual is kicking some ....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread