Hi all possible flavor help

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaredxTurgeon

Sep 7, 2014
Martin Tn
Hi all new here but have been vaping since october 2013 and havent thought about an analog since! anyways Ive recently gotten into mixing my own liquids and Im working on one that proves to be quite difficult to find the flavors needed. Im looking to recreate the crisp smell and taste of a late autumn morning, the sweetness of the birch and pine the heavyness of the oak and the musk like smell of the soil and decaying leaves and trees. If you know of anywhere that has any of these flavors please tell me i have been working on this for a few moths and have gotten almost no where with it due to the difficulty of finding the needed flavors/aromas. I know this should be in the mixing and DIY but since i just started my account here I can only post here for now. HELP ME CAPTURE THIS FLAVOR

JaredxTurgeon

Sep 7, 2014
Martin Tn
awesome Twizted thank you for one peice of my elaborate puzzle of a juice my ultimate goal is to make this liquid so close that the very scent and taste sends myself and others directly to their fond memories of this time of the year and for me that would be sitting in my deer blind and watching a monster buck walk onto my bait pile. who knows this may replace the oderless vape for hunters as well

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
hmm, haven't developed that flavor yet, will have to think on it, will be a very complex and balancing of extracts for sure. thinking mary jane, passion fruit, dragon fruit, and a hint of kona would be close. add a dash of dulce de leche and a tad bit of cinnamon Danish and maybe some Hynotica. hmm, but the oak, hmm, maybe a nut extract of some kind, or hey, get an oak mixing bowl to mix and cure your juice in, that would do it, may have to store in oak cask for a month, but would produce some oakness for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread