Hi all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelleSha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2012
Georgia
I am new to this (just started vaping last week) and this forum has really helped a lot in my transition from analogs to vaping, I am down to about 4-6 analogs a day and it would be less but vaping makes my throat hurt, I love the taste and that it doesn't stink like an analog so I know that if it wasn't for the sore throat I could put the analogs down once and for all. o my question is, can anyone give me any suggestions, I purchased a Green 360 with 24mg nic 50/50 pg/vg e-juice in a variety of flavors the only thing the same in them is that I added mint to all of them because I smoke menthol's and thought that it would give me the feel of smoking to help the transition, but now I am thinking that might be why my throat hurts... any Ideas? I really want this to work, I have been trying to quit for a few yrs now I even went as far as getting hypnotized :facepalm: which was a BIG waste of money, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bullette the Cowdog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Treasure Coast, FL
Hi Shelle. Glad to see ya here at the ECF.
Your sore throat could be caused by a number of factors. You're going to need to do some trial & error on this. But we can help you. You can do this. :)
Possible causes of sore throat:
Medical. See your doc.
PG sensitivity.
Too high nic juice
Certain flavoring.

Others will be along shortly.
Good luck. Keep comin back.

Last edited:

ShelleSha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2012
Georgia
Thank you all for the warm welcome and great advice. I will try all of this and see what helps. I am pretty sure it's not medical because the only time it hurts is when I am vaping, so I will try cutting back on the nicotine and the pg and see if that helps. Which gives me a reason to buy more juice :banana: Again thank you all so much!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread