www.E-Cig-Reviews.com

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
nice review Scott, wondered if you had one yet ;)

Battery is the same form factor as an AAA battery , just the Lithium alternative ( 10440 ).

just to add , the whole body ( tube, nosecone and endcap are made from brass , so it's nice and solid feeling , not like a majority of cheap aluminium pointers.

hi mate,

i read on the other thread that you have made a few of these now (i think it was you!?? lol) and was just wondering if you know a UK site that sells the laser pointer as id like to have a go at building one for myself. might do a tutorial vid too if i get a chance............with full credit going to Cisco of course :)

cheers,

scott

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
Best I can come up with UK side is Project one of a kind -.

No laser pointer mods, but they have lots of torch and box mods.

thanks for taking a look mate, i appreciate it :)

ive ordered 5 of the laser pointers from deal extreme now so i guess i should get them in a few weeks hopefully.

funny enough, im just uploading a review of the 901 pass thru from www.e-cigcity.co.uk :)

cheers,

scott

bg458

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
A video would be really sweat, as I am going to try this mod with a M401 should make it really nice and small for a key chain :p

hi mate,

i read on the other thread that you have made a few of these now (i think it was you!?? lol) and was just wondering if you know a UK site that sells the laser pointer as id like to have a go at building one for myself. might do a tutorial vid too if i get a chance............with full credit going to Cisco of course :)

cheers,

scott

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
In this mod can you charge the battery by simply taping down the button and using your e-cig charger?

hi mate,

no that wouldnt be possible sadly. if you happen to have a e-cigar kit then the batteries and charger will work in the "Cisco" :D

cheers,

scott

indyxlt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2009
New England
Have ordered all my parts for (2) from DX. Now to watch the mailbox (and to think I used to travel there all the time). Thanks to Cisco and his step-by-step, assembly doesn't look like a problem.

Can't wait not to have to mess around with 901 batts that are always blinking. FYI..DX now has TrustFire Protected 10440 "600mAh" 3.7V Item# 30788. Anyone have an idea as to how long these will last compared to a 901?

Thanks from the newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread