Hi ECF! We are back with another great MVP5 and Ajax giveaway! Join and win~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hi ECF!

It's been a long holiday! Hope you all doing well! :)
We're back with another great MVP5 and Ajax giveaway!

EDuhNYl.jpg

The Innokin MVP5 and Ajax tank is more than a great 120Watt vaporizer kit!
The MVP5 is a powerful 6 mode flashlight, a powerbank and a survival sensor kit that helps you in emergencies and in daily life! Light and Power are essential in emergencies from blackouts to natural disasters.

fggVYvx.png

The MVP5 flashlight displays remaining light time so you know how much light time remains and the SOS and Beacon attract attention and help.

SSIXzCJ.png

The MVP5 5200mAh powerbank charges phones fast to help you stay in touch with loved ones and emergency services! The Flashlight is handy in all sorts of daily life situations like camping, picnics or even walking out to your car at night.

The MVP5 vaporizer features Wattage mode, Boost, Soft, Curve and presets for Ajax and Zenith coils for quick and easy setup.

The Ajax Tank with Plex3D Matrix Mesh Coils create amazing flavours from your favourite liquids. The MVP5 is a top quality vaporizer and dependable survival tool!

Enter this giveaway for your change to win an Innokin MVP5 and Ajax Kit!

How to Enter:

1) Let ECF know: How are you doing? We hope you and your loved ones are safe and well.

2) Which MVP5 Colour do you like best?

3) Please share this MVP5 giveaway with your ECF friends. Thank you very much!

4) If you win, please write and let us know what you think about the MVP5.
If you could share a photo of your MVP5 and Ajax on ECF that would be great!

If you aren’t a member yet, then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look and sign up to help!

Giveaway Rules:
Innokin will be giving away a total of 3* MVP5 and Ajax kits with Innokin caps and drawstring bags to 3 random ECF winners who post in this thread.

• You must be 18 years or older to enter.
• Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.
• Only one post per person, please! Multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning. Please just post once so I don't have to keep track of multiple posts when selecting the random winner. One post per person please!
• Winners will be announced here on ECF before March 21th. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway. If you can invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and join in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not required to enter and win.

*American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. The FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible.
• Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end on March 20th, 2020 and winners will be contacted directly and announced here.

Good luck and thank you very much for joining this MVP5 giveaway!
Hope you have a great weekend and take care of each other. ;)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    1. My family and I are well. My youngest daughter just found out yesterday that all college classes are cancelled until at least the end of March so she came home.

2. I usually just stick with black and would do the same here.

3. @FranC , @Sugar_and_Spice , @Zazie , @*RJ* , @Bronze , @Koolkiz

Reactions: Innokin_timmy

Nobody's Fool

Oct 20, 2019

1) Let ECF know: How are you doing? We hope you and your loved ones are safe and well.
    COVID-19 has been confirmed in my city, but so far we are safe and healthy.

White

I'm fairly new to this forum and don't have any friends here yet. But I'll share it on my social media :D

Conductor

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2017
    We are serene.
    Each MVP5 color has its own charm. Most of all I like Sand
    @Boris bmp @Vitalis @Alex Norg let's join!

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA

I endure, as does my family.

Black or silver.

@FranC @NolaMel @AngeNZ @stols001 @ShowMeTwice @Daniel Forsyth

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Doing ok i guess,corona hitting hard here in Spain and my pops is already sick (dialysis and a recent discovered tumor in his prostate) so im worried for him.
    Taking all the safety mesaures i can so he doesnt get worst.

Black all the way.
    new here but mordacai has been very helpful with some of my questions about MTLs.
    @Mordacai

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I'm doing fine - I hope your team stays safe :wub:

Grey

@Zazie @NolaMel @chanelvaps @Letitia

No problem

• Love

mac63

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 1, 2014
    All good here.

Grey

@liblue1 @SLM @tiggerrts

OK

Udon

ECF Veteran
    Oct 31, 2018
    Me and my family are all ok, business is slow due to the covid-19 pandemic.

Forest color looks awesome, the color gives it that military feel.

Already shared!

If you could share a photo of your MVP5 and Ajax on ECF that would be great!\
    Definitely! I hope I win!

Uranus On Fire

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 19, 2018
    ) Let ECF know: How are you doing? We hope you and your loved ones are safe and well.
    So far so good!
    Black i like
    @Anise @stols001 @AngeNZ

Will do!

G and C

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 3, 2014
    California
    1) We're just trying to keep up and keep healthy, just found out the wife, kids and I will all be home from work/school for the next three weeks at a minimum. But so far, so good!

2) I'm usually a silver kinda guy, but I've been known to rock the black every now and again. Either is good with me.

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread