ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    How is it :)!?

Well, after the first time charging it, the plug won't stay in the charge port. It pops right back out. It's a big mod. It's bigger than a lot of my dual battery mods. The coil took a while to break in but is producing decent flavor. I like the screen and display but wish it would operate in .1 increments instead of .5. It is kind of neat how it has the flashlight and external charging. I had earlier versions of the mvp that had the external charging but didn't have a flashlight. To me though, the unit is too big for pocket carrying so I don't know how much I'd use the flashlight. It is well built from what I can tell. I haven't even come close to needing to charge it again. The large battery capacity will definitely last a long time for someone like me that usually stays in the 25-35 watt range.

I just saw your review on the kroma-r. I really like that one. I'm hoping they will sell it with the 4ml zlide. I like the 4ml better than the 2ml.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Yes, it's big. It'd definitely be desktop only for me. Haven't had a real chance to use it yet, but I do like the finish, which feels great, and the display. I'm mtl, so I won't be using the tank.

And yes, the flashlight isn't what you'd get from your cellphone...much more serious output than that. Maybe I'll have a chance to play with it this weekend.

Very nice win, though - swag included!
    upload_2020-4-3_15-51-6.png
    upload_2020-4-3_15-52-29.png

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Yes, it's big. It'd definitely be desktop only for me. Haven't had a real chance to use it yet, but I do like the finish, which feels great, and the display. I'm mtl, so I won't be using the tank.

And yes, the flashlight isn't what you'd get from your cellphone...much more serious output than that. Maybe I'll have a chance to play with it this weekend.

Very nice win, though - swag included!
    View attachment 878239 View attachment 878243

That white is sharp looking.

chellie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    And I think I Missed the claim period --boo hoo.
    I wrote a nice note to see if they would still allow me to claim. Never heard back or rec'd an answer. I am an "essential" employee and was very busy and traveling. Never heard back --BUMMER because I could really use it in my travels ----but congrats to all who have won.

Reactions: Izan

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    I wrote a nice note to see if they would still allow me to claim. Never heard back or rec'd an answer. I am an "essential" employee and was very busy and traveling. Never heard back --BUMMER because I could really use it in my travels ----but congrats to all who have won.

shame about that,hope you can get it sorted out.

cheers

p.s. did the ''nice'' email include swiss made chocolates? that might help ;)

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    Hey there Chellie, sorry for not being able to reply you earlier due to the holiday here since last Thursday.
    Please check your DM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread