The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hi ECF! We are back with another great MVP5 and Ajax giveaway! Join and win~

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Innokin_timmy, Mar 13, 2020.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SP013

SP013 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    How is it :)!?

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Well, after the first time charging it, the plug won't stay in the charge port. It pops right back out. It's a big mod. It's bigger than a lot of my dual battery mods. The coil took a while to break in but is producing decent flavor. I like the screen and display but wish it would operate in .1 increments instead of .5. It is kind of neat how it has the flashlight and external charging. I had earlier versions of the mvp that had the external charging but didn't have a flashlight. To me though, the unit is too big for pocket carrying so I don't know how much I'd use the flashlight. It is well built from what I can tell. I haven't even come close to needing to charge it again. The large battery capacity will definitely last a long time for someone like me that usually stays in the 25-35 watt range.

I just saw your review on the kroma-r. I really like that one. I'm hoping they will sell it with the 4ml zlide. I like the 4ml better than the 2ml.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Yes, it's big. It'd definitely be desktop only for me. Haven't had a real chance to use it yet, but I do like the finish, which feels great, and the display. I'm mtl, so I won't be using the tank.

And yes, the flashlight isn't what you'd get from your cellphone...much more serious output than that. Maybe I'll have a chance to play with it this weekend.

Very nice win, though - swag included!
    upload_2020-4-3_15-51-6.png upload_2020-4-3_15-52-29.png

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    That white is sharp looking.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. chellie

chellie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    OMG I won yippee! I have been working. I'm excited.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. chellie

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    And I think I Missed the claim period --boo hoo.

7. chellie

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    I wrote a nice note to see if they would still allow me to claim. Never heard back or rec'd an answer. I am an "essential" employee and was very busy and traveling. Never heard back --BUMMER because I could really use it in my travels ----but congrats to all who have won.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cloud-FF7

Cloud-FF7 Super Member

Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    shame about that,hope you can get it sorted out.

cheers

p.s. did the ''nice'' email include swiss made chocolates? that might help ;)

9. Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy Brand Rep ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2018
    Hey there Chellie, sorry for not being able to reply you earlier due to the holiday here since last Thursday.
    Please check your DM.

• Like Like x 3
  10. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I got mine a couple weeks ago & I am still working on the review.... I love this thing...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1