Giveaway!! Win an Innokin MVP5!! 120W Vaporizer, Power Bank, Flashlight and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Has anyone got an answer from @Innokin_Paul yet? Yeah I’m kinda impatient and excited :D but I also don’t wanna miss that 7 days claiming limit :)
@EnzoVape
@Alex Norg
@fourmedallions
@Conductor
@VStorm
@stols001

This is for any of you who have not heard from Paul...

Paul has been busy with whatever has him tied up. Innokin_timmy is running the next Innokin contest. PM him instead of Paul. He helped me to get mine on the way, or at least I guess it is. I found him by looking at the contest Innokin Bus Campaign Giveaways!!! Share your story and win! and asked him about Paul. He said that Paul was very busy and that he could help me, but when he answered, I had a reply from Paul, too, so I told him that Paul would help me. But then when Paul didn't reply again, I went back to Timmy.

He asked for my contact info and the color I wanted, and I gave it to him, but I haven't heard back from him either. That was yesterday and it's Saturday in China now, so maybe he'll reply on Monday. If I were any of you still waiting on Paul, I would PM Timmy to tell him about it and ask if he can help you, too. Or maybe just @ Innokin_timmy him from here. That way he could confirm the winners that were announced. How ever you do it, Good Luck! :thumb:

• Informative
Reactions: stols001

EnzoVape

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2019
France
@EnzoVape
@Alex Norg
@fourmedallions
@Conductor
@VStorm
@stols001

This is for any of you who have not heard from Paul...

I personally got an answer from Paul who told me to mail someone called Lexi. So I did mail her all my infos. I didn’t get an answer from her but I’m pretty sure it’s all good.

I understand how busy these teams must be. Yet I guess every giveaway winners would like to get a confirmation that everything is settled.

But I don’t expect the package to be delivered before at least a month if it comes directly from China so I’ll just wait patiently :cry: :lol:

I’ll keep you guys posted when I get any news :banana:

VStorm

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2017
I personally got an answer from Paul who told me to mail someone called Lexi. So I did mail her all my infos. I didn’t get an answer from her but I’m pretty sure it’s all good.

I understand how busy these teams must be. Yet I guess every giveaway winners would like to get a confirmation that everything is settled.

But I don’t expect the package to be delivered before at least a month if it comes directly from China so I’ll just wait patiently :cry: [emoji38]

Same here. I believe it'll all go well. [emoji106]

fourmedallions

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2010
Orlando, Florida

But I don’t expect the package to be delivered before at least a month if it comes directly from China so I’ll just wait patiently :cry: :lol:

I got a message from Paul to email Lexi as well, which I did. I assume everyone is supremely busy.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
With respect to prize delivery, while I cannot say how these prizes will be shipped from Innokin, in my experiences from past contest wins or other dealings with vendors, and especially manufacturers, in China, they often use an airmail service that gets them to the states quickly (or to France, in your case), then after getting through Customs, they are transferred to DHL (in the US), who gets it to your nearest major Post Office hub (or whatever it's called in France), who then delivers it to your door after only a matter of days, not weeks. So you likely will not have to wait on a literal slow boat from China. :D So don't start crying just yet.
PmDZjbQ.gif
Anyway, Good Luck again, as I may need it, too. :ohmy: Guess we'll soon see.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
I am so sorry folks, i should have responded all of you last week! The shipping has been arranged today, when i get all the tracking numbers, i will tell you then. But please feel free to contact by sending an email to contest@innokin.com, just in case that i forget to let you know. Thank you very much for understanding! Have a nice day! :)
@EnzoVape
@Alex Norg
@fourmedallions
@Conductor
@VStorm
@stols001

Stu Dowling

Nov 17, 2018
Thanks for the chance!
1)Done
2)Ajax tank with Ajax coils
3)@MsBree @stols001 @Fredman1
4)We need to counter the misinformation being spread by mainstream media. If someone could put up some money and buy some TV time and educate people of the different types of vaping technology (pods vs. mods, regular eliquid vs. oil, etc), and shed some light on what's really going on with these illnesses and deaths. I think it would help non-vapers get a better idea of what's going on in our world and how it relates to the current situation here in the states. It's hard to fight fearmongering and propaganda when the mainstream media is a tool of the Corporatocracy, and a very effective one at that!

• Optimistic

Stu Dowling

Nov 17, 2018
  • Deleted by Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for the chance!
1)Done
2)Ajax tank with Ajax coils
3)@MsBree @stols001 @Fredman1
4)We need to counter the misinformation being spread by mainstream media. If someone could put up some money and buy some TV time and educate people of the different types of vaping technology (pods vs. mods, regular eliquid vs. oil, etc), and shed some light on what's really going on with these illnesses and deaths. I think it would help non-vapers get a better idea of what's going on in our world and how it relates to the current situation here in the states. It's hard to fight fearmongering and propaganda when the mainstream media is a tool of the Corporatocracy, and a very effective one at that!
Hi, sorry to tell you that this giveaway has ended already. Please go to another Bus campaign giveaway on our subforum. Thanks.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
As far as I'm concerned, the zombie apocalypse can start now [emoji33]
Thanks @Innokin_Paul [emoji847]
The Ajax 0.35Ohm coils are flawless. Will try later the 0.16 one when kids finish playing with flashlight [emoji23]
Awesome device [emoji106][emoji106]
9166ac91ab2689ffaaf3467a58a27263.jpg
Thanks for the feedback! Enjoy~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread