HI everyone. New to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

rixsonr

Apr 14, 2014
Essex
Hi everyone.
I started vaping just over a week ago, and haven't had a cigarette since. I am currently using a 'jenson s-900 series kit' which I purchased from a petrol garage. I am now ready to buy a vv/vw vapourisor, after trying my mates one out. I have been reading through the forum and getting loads of different recommendations.
What would you recommend?

SueandCootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2009
south central Mass
Welcome! Don't know what's available in your part of the world, but I'm sure others will help.

i just upgraded to a ego style twist, its very basic compared to some, but i like my stuff small so far

I still like the simple reliable stuff myself, easy to carry and charge.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Im new too, What is vv / vw? this is all kind of confusing still to me

vv = variable voltage
VW = variable wattage

With either of those, you can vary the power going to your coil or atomizer.
For the explanation in the difference between the two, someone else will have to step in. :)

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Is it worth paying the extra for the VTR?

In my opinion, not at this stage of your vaping journey. The MVP (and VV3) are self contained with on board charging. The VTR has a removable batteries that requires a separate charger, both of which cost extra. The VTR is also an anchor. Some people carry it every day but for most it is more of a coffee table mod. as it weighs a ton. The VTR does go to a higher wattage but you don't even know what that is for and it will be some time before you might be interested or able to use it. With the money you save buying the mvp over the VTR buy a VV3 as a back up for your MVP. They are a great compliment to each other. But get the big, long lasting battery MVP first.

As far as toppers, get one of each. They are completely different rigs (if you get the top coil 30) and this will allow you to check out both and see which you prefer (top coil Vs. bottom coil). Every one ends up with several toppers and you must have back ups if you are going to make this work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread