Hi folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leftee

Sep 14, 2015
Hello all,
I am new to this forum in the sense that I don't post much, but I've been registered here since the summer of 2015 and often read the topics presented. Some of the hobbies i enjoy: coding dd-wrt, tomato, and openwrt firmware for network routers (mostly wireless routers), working outdoors, and of course vaping. Just giving a short introduction and a few tidbits, hope you all have a good day!

Bradder

Am I Chip or am I Dale?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Welcome from the

Rising from the Shadows.gif

Hope you will share your knowledge and share more often.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Hello all,
I am new to this forum in the sense that I don't post much, but I've been registered here since the summer of 2015 and often read the topics presented. Some of the hobbies i enjoy: coding dd-wrt, tomato, and openwrt firmware for network routers (mostly wireless routers), working outdoors, and of course vaping. Just giving a short introduction and a few tidbits, hope you all have a good day!
Hey Hey. I lurked around for 2 years before I actually joined. Is there any chance I could private message you about my router? I m not as techy as you but am fairly competent. I've been trying to install different firmware on my router and am banging my head up against the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread