Hi from a newbei

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayBells

Sep 6, 2021
İstanbul
I usually test a mix right after mixing so I know where it's at. Also so I understand how it develops over time. I like to test my mixes as they develop, or steep, over time.
:thumb:

I always keep good detailed notes on all flavors and recipes. Those come in handy.

it will be so usefull keeping notes :cool:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Thank you! :) I'm from Turkey, Istanbul.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might wish to fill in your avatar location(southwest asia)*, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your future question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name,click. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...
*general part of the world works regarding your countries vaping laws.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    it will be so usefull keeping notes :cool:
    In case you haven't checked it out, you might take a look at e-liquid Recipes. It's a website where you can inventory your flavors, recipes, keep notes, have suggestions made accordingly and see what's popular and what other people are saying regarding recipes and flavors.

IMG_1971.PNG

MayBells

Sep 6, 2021
    İstanbul
    In case you haven't checked it out, you might take a look at e-Liquid Recipes. It's a website where you can inventory your flavors, recipes, keep notes, have suggestions made accordingly and see what's popular and what other people are saying regarding recipes and flavors.

View attachment 955619
    Thanks! I'm looking "e-Liquid Recipes" website now:thumbs:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Thanks! I'm looking "e-Liquid Recipes" website now:thumbs:
    e-Liquid Recipes is a very useful site. Many recipes. Lots of useful info on flavors. Great for research. People post their reviews of flavors and suggested percents for single flavor mixes and for recipes. They also have some very useful information for getting started with DIY.

All The Flavors also has many recipes and good user notes. DIY Eliquid Recipes: All the Flavors

:)

MayBells

Sep 6, 2021
    İstanbul
    e-Liquid Recipes is a very useful site. Many recipes. Lots of useful info on flavors. Great for research. People post their reviews of flavors and suggested percents for single flavor mixes and for recipes. They also have some very useful information for getting started with DIY.

All The Flavors also has many recipes and good user notes. DIY Eliquid Recipes: All the Flavors

:)

Yeah that website is really huge about flavors and recipes. Thank you all :)

shauna7084

Unresolved Status
    Aug 28, 2021
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

MayBells

Sep 6, 2021
    İstanbul
    Hi, I'm new too. I've been vaping since 2010, though. I even used to make my own juice.
    I tried to quit smoking several times but I didnt succed. Those days I bought some starter kits. But I guess I did wrong chooses for e-liqs and so the machines were leaking and that made me frustrated then i was going back smoking.
    This time (1.Sep.2021) I buy a new podmod and for 1 week i've been vaping :) And I'm happy with my new toy.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I tried to quit smoking several times but I didnt succed. Those days I bought some starter kits. But I guess I did wrong chooses for e-liqs and so the machines were leaking and that made me frustrated then i was going back smoking.
    This time (1.Sep.2021) I buy a new podmod and for 1 week i've been vaping :) And I'm happy with my new toy.
    I'm just getting into DIY myself, so I don't have much info to pass on in that regard. If you're looking for reliable gear however, I can probably give you some decent suggestions or experiences.

What pod kit did you end up with?

Also, welcome to ECF!

Reactions: MayBells

MayBells

Sep 6, 2021
    İstanbul
    I'm just getting into DIY myself, so I don't have much info to pass on in that regard. If you're looking for reliable gear however, I can probably give you some decent suggestions or experiences.

What pod kit did you end up with?

Also, welcome to ECF!
    Thank you.

I bought Smok nord X and vaping it for 11 days. until now im happy with that. I hope it will be long lasting.

Reactions: smacuser
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread